This is the lame piece of shit that you admire?

This is the lame piece of shit that you admire?
hahahaha pathetic losers

Attached: 16370742080369.jpg (1024x683, 55.95K)

> admire
We were watching the court sessions to see if there would be proper justice

Kike pedophile is still dead though

cope kike

Is that the ashkenazi-annihilator from a few months ago?

I wonder how you would hold up in that situation

didn't that fattie want to be a nurse? lmao

SHITTY BAIT
SAGE

Why would I admire an 18 year old? I could've killed the guys he killed with my bare hands

What did you want to be when you grew up? Obviously you will never achieve shit but it's interesting to know if NPCs have aspirations

>crying for killing people like a compassionate man
God you make me sick.

Turns out he's a bit of a prick.

A dead pedo is a good pedo.

I'd probably go for an MD or DO, but I guess highschool dropouts like fatty don't usually become those.

Why didn't the left spam that video of him beating a girl with his buddies?

Whose the bigger loser the one who has to post on a image board anonymously or the loser whos still talking about it hint hint they're both >(you)

Attached: 1647870473947.png (715x687, 940.73K)

This fat fuck drops out of high school. Beats girls. Cries like a bitch. Steals the money meant for his defense.

Of course they invited him to a republican convention.

Because it's propensity evidence but they don't even know what that means.

>Steals the money meant for his defense.
You mean he took the money that people SENT HIM? Oh my God. How thoughtless. He killed mouth breathing fuckwads and got paid for it lmao.

I'm surprised they didn't make him the leader of the RNC already with qualifications like that

Attached: ezgif-4-d5dd152e5c.webm (260x480, 447.3K)

>Beats girls.
Nice

Have a super hot friend with a ugly pig husband who thinks he's hot shit, but really super lame and annoying. This kid looks exactly like a prepubescent version of him and I think it's fucking hilarious.

I was all for kyle going free cause fuck those protestors but we all know damn well he was forcing himself to cry. Looked fake as fuck.