How do you cope with the fact that the next big breakthrough in battery technology was made by the pajeets you always...

How do you cope with the fact that the next big breakthrough in battery technology was made by the pajeets you always bash?

Attached: 607.png (1308x892, 587.09K)

The next big breakthrough in battery technology happens every fucking month.

American immigrant Indians are fine and are counted as American. Put another one on the board for America

Good.
That's pajeeta (indian woman) they're not as shit as pajeets (indian men). The pajeets hate pajeetas and worship white women

this
And I'm even less inclined to believe this is "the one" than I was the others

I literally do not care i just want new batteries

>token shitskin woman to present findings to journos
>likely a team of other dedicated researchers of all ethnicities
>accidental breakthrough that wont see commercial scaling for another 5-10 years
>LFP batteries are already here and at massive commercial scale
wow OP, you get the faggot of the month award

>team leader
>token shitskin woman
Lmao, okay.

>t. brainlet that can't understand the nuances of indian racism
The "pajeet" hate actually comes from indians themselves. Their caste system was designed to suppress the other races on the subcontinent and is a leftover from when there was a ruling class of pure indo-iranians. "Pajeet" refers to the lower castes aka the street shitters. Most of the indian hate you see on Any Forums is probably being posted by other indians.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 46.79K)

Usually videos like this are clickbait. If you could even make a marginal improvement over existing battery tech you'd be a billionaire. There's many smart people already researching it and it's not going to be some magical breakthrough suddenly, rather a slow progression of tiny improvements over time as things get more and more refined.

/thread

Who gives a fuck about the team leader on an accidental discovery? Some lab technician stumbled upon it without any leadership interference

She looks like she fucks white guys

> image

Attached: They're-The-Same-Picture.jpg (1363x1524, 220.29K)

I wish it fucking came already though, I wanna see some insane batteries powering exosuits and shit

>you always bash?
who cares about the opinion on Any Forumscel retards?
they're unemployed and at best scriptkiddies

Both of those women look gross
>"Pajeet" refers to the lower castes
"Pajeet" is just a common Indian name. It doesn't refer to any particular class. It's like calling arabs "Ahmed" or Jews "Goldberg"
>Most of the indian hate you see on Any Forums is probably being posted by other indians
Wrong. Most of the Indian hate on Any Forums is posted by me.

this
it's another nothingburger

Lots of pajeet cope recently. What's up with that?

>"Pajeet" is just a common Indian name.
it's not even a real Indian name lmao

Every "breakthrough" that comes from non whites or non japanese are always fake or wrong.

It is though? Go on linkedin you'll see a million pajeets named Pajeet. Pajeeta is also a female Indian name. Not even kidding look it up faggot