You're in a room alone with these two cunts. What do you do?

You're in a room alone with these two cunts. What do you do?

Attached: Collage 2022-03-21 09_10_15.jpg (1800x1652, 460.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lia_Thomas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Totally 100% look like women...

Kill them brutally

Slowly smile and park my feet on the desk. Ask with gravely voice.
-sup my dudes ?

Just two beautiful, strong women. So brave. So powerful.

You're a fucking faggot. But in your defense William Thomas does have the most bottom energy in existence and definitely loves to get pegged

Kill them when they fall asleep

I like trannys but i only like the sissy faggot trannys like Bailey Jay, not the shit like this that want to disrupt the social order of events like the olympics and sports

You would get pegged so brutally

Pretend to be a woman

Leave

Nothing. They may be like 400 places behind number athletic males but that's still 400 places stronger than me. And let's be honest, stronger than you too op

You're right about that, which is why I'd need a gun

Amen bro

go to jail for shooting 2 sub humans

>Opens legs
>Leans back
>Stretch arms - grabbing balls with left, snapping fingeers with right

**So I guess me being the only man in the room means im in charge - so you two skancs go make me a sandwich!

trannies are MENtal illness

Keep up the good work. Trannies and women deserve each other.

Best response so far

The swimmer still has his cock and balls. Dunno about the lifter.

based retard

Proof that men a better at being women than women. At least in sports

Fist bump.

Literally the only time women could claim that they were better than men was at being women. Trannies are killing that assumption too.

Bruce Jenner won Woman of the Year on his first try! Biofems BTFO.

They look more manly than you? that says more about you than them.

>disrupt the social order of events like the olympics and sports
Kek, imagine pretending to care about this shit just because you can't handle trans women looking and acting more masculine than you.

Would rip their balls off and shove them down their throats, but they'd probably like it.

/thread

It is inevitable that some trans women beat some cis women in some instances... just like it is inevitable that some cis women beat some cis women in some instances. The fuck is this point?

My point is that a man can be hovering around 400th place in his sport, say he suddenly believes he's a women, and then hit 1st place and shatter records in that sport as a pretend woman. The best part is that woke fucktards like you are forced to pretend that it is totally normal.

Shit, I might identify as a woman long enough to break a few world records myself. Sounds like fun.

>a man can be hovering around 400th place in his sport
You're lying, or you've bought other conservative's lies.
>Thomas began swimming on the men's swim team at University of Pennsylvania in 2017, and during her freshman year, recorded a time of 8 minutes and 57.55 seconds in the 1,000-yard freestyle that ranked as the sixth-fastest national men's time, as well as 500-yard freestyle and 1,650-yard freestyle times ranked within the national top 100.[3] On the men's swim team in 2018–2019, Thomas finished second in the men’s 500, 1,000, and 1,650-yard freestyle at the Ivy League championships as a sophomore in 2019.[3][2][6] During the 2018–2019 season, Thomas recorded the top university men's team times in the 500 free, 1000 free, and 1650 free.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lia_Thomas
She placed 400 or whatever after she already started HRT. I wonder why her performance dropped after she started HRT.

>then hit 1st place and shatter records in that sport as a pretend woman.
>Thomas has followed all of the gender-related policies to be eligible to compete as a woman in NCAA swimming.[9]
>In a race during January 2022 at a meet against UPenn's Ivy league rival Yale, Thomas finished 6th place in the 100m freestyle race, losing to four cisgender women and Iszac Henig, a transgender man (transitioning without hormone therapy).[11][12]
She was good before transition as well and didn't btfo everyone after transition. You're again, either lying or have bought other people's lies.

> I might identify as a woman long enough to break a few world records myself. Sounds like fun.
Go ahead. No one's stopping you.