I am a necrophiliac ask me questions

i am a necrophiliac ask me questions

also general necrophilia thread

Attached: 8.jpg (3752x2504, 599.17K)

i don't know why it turns me on

there's something about seeing a beautiful woman rotting into worm shit that's really poetic and oddly sexual like soles of beautiful women

Attached: 20.jpg (3752x2504, 613.42K)

what is your favorite muscle attachment point?

Do you work at morgue?

do you test different parts as you work?

oh herro me chinese me sucky you long time

Attached: 23.jpg (2504x3752, 728.1K)

Where legs connect to the hips

so much sex meat there you could remove the top and bottom and play with her soft mushy pussy and squeeze her ass like a sex toy

i like the dip between the inner leg and vagina that part that dips i like licking it

Please janny ban him

have you noticed an increase of amperage needed to trigger different muscle groups? do people with high fat content need higher voltage to make musscles contract or is there a minimal threshold that works for the musccles? do alll muscle groups require the same electrical current or does it differ based on size or distance from the brain?

i would fuck that grill too no problem

no but i wish i did

i have a fantasy about working at my local morgue and preparing the bodies of a busty girl with her head smashed in and I have an hour to myself with her

i want to fuck her cold body and cum in the hole in her head and give her a brain pie and inject semen straight to her sexual controls in her brain

>general necrophilia thread
What the fuck

I know someone who works in detective work, and part of their job took them to a morgue. He said that the people who work there mostly look like the kind of people you'd expect to work in such a place.

i never tried electro stimulation on a dead woman

I have no access to corpses

that ball joint is fascinating, hips flair while still surrounded with all those tendons, wild how much armor there is for the organs but locomotion is just fucking glue on

dude, electo stimulation is/was a fancy message technique they sell the machines for dirt and they have all sorts of different setting to fine tune the "feeling"

Let’s Kik

You guys are fucking weird.

you just got me hard as a rock. wtf

look at how inviting it looks

Attached: 053bfa7e6450b3dd39ff8e48c24f153c.jpg (300x225, 9.43K)

I can deal with furries...I can deal with traps...I can sit back and suffer a loli thread to exist...This is too far, however, absolutely horrible.

Nobody gets hurt

you're disgusting