How do I convince my gf to fuck a married man?

How do I convince my gf to fuck a married man?

Attached: Remini20210525163313503.jpg (2160x2700, 796.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging_(sexual_practice)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candaulism
music.youtube.com/watch?v=KJLX0sWukwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By sharing her nudes here and showing her the responses

Lol marry her or tell her she can't

if your gf is worth keeping, telling her that will cause her to dump your cringe cuck ass

How about you convince yourself not to be a cuck instead?
You're essentially asking "How do I weaken the relational bond between me and my girlfriend?".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging_(sexual_practice)
>60% said that swinging improved their relationship; 1.7% said swinging made their relationship less happy. Approximately 50% of those who rated their relationship "very happy" before becoming swingers maintained their relationship had become happier. 90% of those with less happy relationships said swinging improved them. Almost 70% of swingers claimed no problem with jealousy; approximately 25% admitted "I have difficulty controlling jealousy when swinging" as "somewhat true", while 6% said this was "yes, very much" true. Swingers rate themselves happier ("very happy": 59% of swingers compared to 32% of non-swingers) and their lives more "exciting" (76% of swingers compared to 54% of non-swingers) than non-swingers, by significantly large margins. There was no significant difference between responses of men and women, although more males (70%) than females completed the survey.
Cuckholding is literally proven to improve relationships.

Marry her, obviously

>"proven"
>Internet questionnaire addressed to visitors of swinger-related sites
>on "kikepedia"
get out

So when you ask the people who are into it, whether they are into it, they say yes?
Gee wiz user, that is so surprising, now please pull up a study of people who tried it once or twice and ask them whether their relationships improved from it.

Oh and also, swinging isn't the same as cuckolding, when you swing it's just a bunch of people having sex, when it's cuckoldry your chick gets railed while you sit in the corner fapping over how humiliated you feel.
Swinging might be good for some people, but don't claim that cuckolding is, it's sexual stockholm syndrome.

If that's how you would define it, then we would be doing candaulism. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candaulism
I am not getting gratification from how humiliated or pathetic I feel, but by showing off my woman, and thus my success. Would you feel humiliated for owning a sportscar, and allowing your friend to drive it, as a gift? It doesn't mean you are getting off to him being a better driver, but you would enjoy the discussion of how nice your car is.

Cars are things though, you can lend those out without ruining your relationship with them, when you lend out your wife/girlfriend you're essentially telling her that she isn't worth much to you, because every Tom, Dick and Harry gets a ride on her.
Success with a woman is having her dedicated to you and only you, if she's willing to fuck other men, what's to stop her from moving on from you?

What's stopping a gf moving on, even if you're committed? Breakups and divorces happen without any cucking or cheating a lot of the time. The idea is that she can try whatever, but will come back to me.

have a 3-way mmf and don't tell her he's married.. (and get paid by him to keep quiet afterwards).. you only win...

Well actual commitment user, that's what is supposed to stop her from moving on.
Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of commitment, if you allow here to let anyone into her gates while still giving her your commitment, you're a piss poor gatekeeper.

>piss poor
poetry
music.youtube.com/watch?v=KJLX0sWukwo

Also in this scenario, there is a cuck. The other man's wife.

That's some cope.
OP is the cuck in this scenario.

user
the other man's wife is being cheated upon
because her husband is fucking your insane and diseased girlfriend
being cheated upon IS the definition of "cuckoldry", of which "cuck" is the commonly used abbreviation
you must be 18 to use this website, and have completed more common core components than you seem to have

tell her he's rich

>Cuckholding is literally proven to improve failing relationships.
there fixed it for you. you people want to normalize the faggotry that is cuckolding as a way to justify the fact that you're not man enough to please your own woman so you need other men to do it for you in an effort to keep it.

source: I've been a "bull" for several couple.