I have been with this stupid gf for 11 years and i hate her a lot and i want to fuck other women but im not very...

I have been with this stupid gf for 11 years and i hate her a lot and i want to fuck other women but im not very attractive so i dont know what to do i hate her so much its unreal

Attached: bfAAMgtwQQro7czfHXUtdrI_z2yGX_3jlrZNnUeOJas.jpg (640x1100, 62.59K)

Pic unrelated she is not her my gf IS 3/10

Yeah sure. Post her tits if you're not larping.

Actually, post them even if you ARE larping.

Shoes hot af tho

Oh, well. Nevermind then.

kill her then yourself, livestream it

or if you really want to torture her, put kids in her and then ghost to nova scotia

3/10 butterface or 3/10 overall?

If that were my gf i would never leave her, she IS a 3/10 piece retarded of shit

3 face 3 body

still curious for her tits

Do it user, it doesen t matter that you are ugly, there are a lot of fish in the sea all with a wide variety of tastes. I started doing thie 2 months ago, going out in the weekend and getting myself out there behind my gf s back. Fist month i didn t have any luck and i started losing trust in myself. And somehow just before i gave up a nice e girl did the heavy lifting 4 me. So yeah don t be a pussy, and get that stuff out of your head aka workout dress better lose weight etc if you want a boost

why're you with her if you hate her? just jack off and hire a prostitute every once in a while if you're that desperate for pussy

Terrible tits with stretch marks since 19 till now 30 fall down tits idk why i an with this idiot i dont even love her terrible genetics

Yeah k want to do that the problem is im bald now... But im losing weight... Still a bit to go and ill try but im worried about the bald headl but i ser myself good but you know im bald

I just cant idk why i feel i wont find anyone im 35 yo and bald

If this is real, just get out man. It's already been 11 years, you want to keep staring in the same face you hate every day, life's to short, I'm sure she'll appreciate it too.

It will be awkward learning how to be by yourself again or first dates, but at least you'll feel something.

I was in a toxic relationship with a girl l very much loved for yours. Then one day nothing she just cut contact. I struggled with it for a while. Now I love being single, trying it on with some random ho, eating whatever the fuck I want, watching whatever the fuck I want, wanna bust a nut on the sheets and pass out, yes please. I don't remember the last time I was at an emotional ten.

Just get out Buddeh.

post em

Nothing stopping a bald 35-year-old form hiring a prostitute...

you'll regret it if you leave her

Thats of what im afraid

Yes i do that sometimes

can you show pictures? when she is so retarded, why are you with here now 11 years?

Girl in the pic has an amazing ass. DAMN

Don't stay with someone you don't like.

Life's too short for that shit. In my opinion, getting regular sex isn't worth the hassle of being with someone you don't like.