Ok anons i fucked up and need your help this might be pretty long

Ok anons i fucked up and need your help this might be pretty long

>Be me
>Coomer with a cuck fetish
>Mom recently switched from Android to the new iphone
>Needs my help transferring all her photos and contacts since she's a boomer
>Send her sim card saved contacts file over to my email so that I can import all her old contacts to her new iphone
>Ask her if she ever set her Google photos app to sync with her gallery so that I can use Google photos app on the iPhone to download the pics on her old Android to her new iphone
>To no one's surprise she doesn't know how Google photos works and has never used it
>Decide to check it anyways
>She has sync on
>Scroll through her photos to make sure it has all the photos upto early 2020
>Get to the 2021 December subsection
>Waitasecond.jpg
>Greeted with a couple of tease/nudes pics
>Send the pics to myself over gdrive while looking around
>Skip to a few days later jerking off to her pics
>Idea.jpg
>Search around for a cuck discord server
>Find one where people talk and share stuff about their mom's, it's called "my mom and her bullies"
>Spam in the channels for strangers to dm me if they wanted to see my mom and do cum tribs for her
>Get dm'd by a bunch of ppl
>One of them is a bit too enthusiastic and wants her normal pics and her nudes
>Send it over to him
>"Hey user are you Indian?"
>Yes
>"I'm "x" from your college is that your mom *insert my real name* ?
>Freak the fuck out
>Delete all the pics and deactivate account

What should I do now? It was a friend of mine that has come over to my house a few times and recognised the bed/my mom from her normal pics
I didn't think there'd be any more Indian fags on the server since cucking was a western thing to me.

Attached: 727_1000__01.jpg (563x1000, 63.58K)

Well nothing much you can do.
A dude you know has seen your mom naked pics and now knows your a cuck.

Show us your shitting street

Attached: 1647187842194.jpg (720x960, 157.58K)

good morning sirs

I'm sorry to disappoint you buy not all Indians live and shit on the fucking streets
There a shit ton of poorfags here but we also have the upper class which, whether you want to believe or not is the same as you guys

I think you're fucked, unless you have or get some dirt on him equally as bad (hard to top you sharing your mom's nudes though).

wrong

nigga at this point might as well share the pics here

You shouldn't forget your noble traditions, user. Indians have been street shitting for millennia

>What should I do now?
Nothing. Its over user.

Attached: 1646785023185.png (632x900, 92.75K)

I don't have anything on him except the fact that he too was on a cuck discord server

4channers are so retarded.

Invite him over, Jack to mommy together, shit on streets together, post mom here together=profit.

Ask him to share his mom/gf/sister too.

You were BOTH on a cuck discord.

can we see your mom's nudes?

I freaked out like a retard and deleted the account but discord takes 14 days for account removal,might try to talk this out with him

Talking probably won't help dude, just being honest. In situations like this you need him to have skin in the game too. I sound corny but power corrupts everyone and he has a fukton over you. I do hope your conversation goes well though.

She isn't anything special user if you're looking for fapping material there's way better tits to jack off to

Show nudes or GTFO

I'll update if I get the balls to dm him again, though I'm positive didn't save the pics since he replied almost immediately after

>there's way better tits to jack off to
Thats not the point op, otherwise you wouldn't be in this predicament. Tits are everywhere, you/we want your moms though.