Literally all of you lol

Literally all of you lol

Attached: Psychology of a lemming by DR. William Luther Pierce.png (1468x7317, 792.33K)

I'll be real with you nigger, nobody gonna read all that shit

>lol
You are quite the mediocre, mischievous individual

only proving my point

tardwad

Attached: pepe hope.jpg (460x715, 41.85K)

I never said that!

Attached: james mason rests his arthritic feet on slave child.jpg (470x612, 55.74K)

Tl, dr
>Dilate
Saged btw

>bastardizing internet lingo
quite the tactic.

>words words words

You will never be a woman

lmao bottom text

didn't ask don't care

sage goes in all fields

(you)

Attached: freedom.jpg (570x500, 54.71K)

we need the nuclear apocslypse to start over

i think that an instigated civil war with pre existing propagandization and organization can be more than enough, but i gotta stress the aspect of organization

Oh wow, a leftist meme , THOUSANDS of lines of text.

Why are all they all like this bros ? THE LEFT CANT MEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's one problem with your left can't meme exhibit though: you ARE the system.

Attached: 1639428864595.jpg (828x936, 104.09K)

This is true, we as a whole are the system, but the problem is that most of the people that compose the system have been owned by the fallaceous idea that someone knows better than them and that they are not responsible for their own life and so have to give that responsibility to muh "qualified" people, the ignorant masses are the enslavers,true.

Its 2022 dude get with the times.

also to both of you, let and right are two wings of the same enemy, seethe, cope and whatever runs around Any Forums lingo bullcrap

Attached: i supp.jpg (225x224, 12.44K)

So, the text describes that the lemmings don't understand "anything" (later referred to as "higher ideals"). Those "higher ideals" are not explained in the text, nor are any examples of them provided. Second important fact omitted is the damage being done to the group and outright hostility, which should be supplemented either with examples or statistical data. More citations and sources are needed (for example, the source for "90% of population are lemmings")
TLDR the text was fun to review

it could be applied to anything, if you know the truth then you know what I am talking about, no need for belief, the higher "ideal" (i hate this fucking word) isnt an ideal, is how the universe works and will always bring the same type of result indifferently from what you believe for the universe is objective and YOU are bound by it, you dont bind the universe, you are simply part of it and should shut the fuck up and be mature about it.
This text is about how you create a change in a society like ours, where thought is aboolished and system of destruction of thinking are implemented (schools).
90% of population are lemmings "No statistical data :DDDDD" Just take a glimpse at the world and if you have eyes to see you dont need statistics.
TLDR im pretty sure you are a redditor

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (399x385, 43.81K)

Amazing, a left wing meme that calls others lemmings? From someone who follows a political philosophy that has repeatedly lead it's supporters of a cliff to destruction for over a hundred years.

>believing in the dialactic and being able to only think in a linear way
oh yea, a retard has been spotted, Any Forums never fails to amaze, come on lemming, way to misunderstand.

Attached: mocking.jpg (275x183, 5.35K)

What the fuck are you waffling on about you mentally challenged cunt bubble?

But the "qualified" people that told you not to trust qualified people are definitely not disingenuous and questionable, right?
Let's be honest, bitch. You are just a tribalist pussy and ran with the group cause it appeals to your emotions. Not because it actually makes sense.

If you are going to be a dumb cunt, at least own it. Be like "yep, i am a right-winger and i want leftists dead and that is all i actually want."
It's not hard. And it's nothing to be ashamed of.
Humans are petty creatures that would sooner eat their own kids than to share a roof with them.

this isn't a leftist meme.

educated leftists (communists) don't reduce the masses to brainless animals - we realize the power of the masses, acknowledge the wisdom of the masses and we try to unleash this productive power from the shackles of bourgeois domination.

this meme is reactionary. it might come from any kind of populist. maybe the person creating it thinks himself a leftist, but those of us engaged in actual political organizing hate people who think they're above everyone else.