You lied Any Forums...

you lied Any Forums. the indian team we're coordinating with is roughly the same or superior in terms of programming ability. i knew it was a meme by neckbeards incapable of getting jobs or competing with indian diaspora

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000540172159-1-e1579566520102-696x978.jpg (696x978, 83.96K)

I do business consulting and our clients are often Indians and they are extremely retarded. It will take 10+ emails and meetings to clarify something so trivial.

Mmmm.....Priti.

probably southerners, northern brahmins are more intelligent than even jews or whites (112 IQ)

>no sir,,, Muh Caste
you are all streetshitters in my book

you won't be so cocky when your indian peers become your boss. better learn to respect them early

You'll die of cholera first.

Goddamn, your team must be terrible.

Hello fellow Any Forumsentooman from an alternate dimension where everything is reversed. Are whiteys still chimping out over WLM?

whites commit more crime than east and south asians in the us lol

OP confirmed shitskin. Obviously the indian team you are coordinating with is no worse than your team if you are an indian yourself

>fell for Any Forums meme about Indians

Sir, you need your critical thinking be checked.

Indians only hire indians. The main problem in companies is when they are allowed to make strategic decisions, everything goes to shit. Look at IBM's fall.

have you ever considered the fact that indians are more competent and thus in higher demand? and lmao at IBM's fail

That's because blacks enslaved whites hundreds of years ago and whites are still feeling the effects.

I want Priti to bulli me with her big fat bum

Didn't the faq use to say that o ly a fool would take anything on Any Forums serious?

>have you ever considered the fact that indians are more competent
Anecdotally, most are not as competent or qualified as they claim to be.

>and lmao at IBM's fail
H1B visa abuse is no joke. Legalized indentured servitude + artificially lower salaries.

You must be Indian.

>believe new idea fully
>get complacent
>be surprised when not entirely true
>believe new idea fully
>get complacent
>be surprised when not entirely true

Our Bangalore team is absolutely trash, save for few individuals. Can't count on them except doing things they're programmed for. Litteral equivalent to trainees, can't handle anything that's off process.

Please advise and correct on the same.