Really makes you think

Really makes you think

How do we change this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-132602_Chrome.jpg (1079x1895, 781.05K)

We, don't

Are you under the impression that a technology board can come up with reasonable solutions to issues with systemic racism? Fuck off.

>Humans who are inherently biased.
Everyone is inherently biased so it's pointless to even try. Best anyone could do is try to help out their local communities and when it comes to technology stay anonymous to avoid these biases.

Issues?

Remove css colors "black" and "white" and make everyone type them out in hex.

Start to create technology by black folks, test that technology on black folks for black folks, become dominant in technological advance targeted on black communities, white folks will follow

thank me later

that's a really bad advice for them because they want white people to do it

Also
>folks
eat a dick

well what's racist about technology being made mostly by white people?
how is that by itself racism? are they actively preventing other people from making technology?
the wording here is really confused

>there are more asians than whites
>there are more indians than whites
>there are more africans than whites
>whites are the minority
>most tech designed, tested, and created by whites
really makes ya think

maybe we're just good at it
a thanks wouldn't hurt

>maybe we're just good at it
>a thanks wouldn't hurt

Attached: 1620395832834.png (190x200, 14.99K)

i don't know what that means, sorry

yeah, whats the hold up?

Incel

youre not supposed to post images of yourself with posts, i dont understand the post too

Incel rightoid loser shut the fuck up before i smash your teeth in kid

maybe instead of whining about the lack of non-white tech, they could make some non-white tech
or do they want white people to fix this as well?

currently making some more "white" tech, does this make me a racist? it's not like i'm deliberately designing it to be used by any particular race, i generally don't even think about race, am i supposed to?

Attached: 2022-06-24-220506_704x930_scrot-fs8.png (704x930, 125.63K)

do your inclusive folks know about you posting on a website for """incels""" and """mass shooters"""?

>do your inclusive folks know about you posting on a website for """incels""" and """mass shooters"""?

Trump lost deal with it dumb fuck

what's an "incel rightoid"?

This article is just lie to promote bias. Most of the hardware and software designed and created by Asians, including India.
You just don't see it, but the windows is 80% Rajesh code, white CEOs are only there for public image

So, if most software is created by trannies nowadays and biased towards CIS-gendered people, should we shout out on Twitter and be supported?

Attached: 1585322583952.jpg (338x583, 43.36K)

oh no, i have been called a loser on the internet, however will i keep up my image of chad giga silverback pussy slayer. go take your ironic quest for whiteknight pussy to reddit

kek european here, i don't give a single fuck about mutt politics
also you didn't answer my question retard

cope harder

Attached: a.jpg (1200x627, 109.8K)

Also I will add that the second majority after asian in tech are snowniggers and other Slavic work immigrants

i can only assume they took the naïve approach such as by putting everything microsoft makes under the white category because it was founded by white people

Hitler lost deal with it
Trannies have rights deal with it
Islam is taking over europe deal with it loser

Ready to deploy that amazing black tech

Attached: Dosomefiingz.png (680x820, 541.19K)

>opposing globohomo = supporting hitler
that's just your brain on twitter and reddit
meds now

employee of the month right there

80% Indians, 15% Slavs, 4.9% Asians and 0.1% Whites is a usual demography in "white" tech companies.

Also, I never saw niggers in tech during my career, so yeah, tech is very "biased" towards niggers since they don't give a shit about software engineering.

s/biased/based/

i'm not sure how this tactic is meant to win anyone over to your way of thinking, just making fun of a strawman that is some hypothetical idealisation of the kind of people you hate
you understand that's the purpose of an argument, right?

We should hex edit black people DNA to make them white. Racism solved.

>globohomo
I CANT BREED

Attached: 1616078382424.png (1152x1542, 984.07K)

Come closer, I want to show you something.