Can we stop pretending trump was ever a good president and just accept he was a troll from New York who got that...

Can we stop pretending trump was ever a good president and just accept he was a troll from New York who got that position of power because of Russia and wanted to get away with being an offensive faggot?

Attached: 3937E42E-E2C5-4AA8-8F0C-941FA21B966F.jpg (1024x1024, 62.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep quiet about that I'm tryin to get some land buddy

Attached: putin.jpg (213x236, 5.47K)

Did Russia even have a significant impact on the outcome ? From what I can tell they bought some facebook ads that nobody even saw & it was a major failure.

It seems like cope. People don't want to face the reality that about 1/2 of Americans are so pissed off they'll vote in a trash talking retard just to piss everyone off.

fuck Obama
fuck Trump
fuck Biden
they're all shit presidents

Bush was the last good one

Every politician is shit. It’s so engrained into the entire government at this point that a revolution is the only way to stop fix anything

Someone hasn't read up on the subject

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

yes we can. everyone with a brain agreed to that in 2016.

verification not required

Bush was fucking shit. Last decent Republican was Eisenhower. Fucker tried to warn us all about the military industrial complex but we kept feeding out kids to the war machine. Goldwater fucked shit up by sucking retard dick for cheap votes.

Now instead of having a Republican party based on conservative fiscal policy we have a Republican party that believes that government is run by lizard people who are pedophiles with a secret base on the moon.

This party has been in a long slow death spiral ever since and Trump just opened the floodgates and let the crazies in. Now Q-anons are running the show and it's only a matter of time before the party has to fork.

Seriously, as soon as a decent conservative alternative comes out I'm never voting republican again. I only vote them now because my family is in a tax bracket that makes Republicans still fiscally valuable but culturally this party has stopped representing me a long time ago.

Fuck, I'll vote Democrat at this point if I'm sure the Democrat I vote for won't raise the taxes for my bracket. I don't give a shit about faggots and trannies and blacks. I just don't want to pay taxes.

checked

Attached: anewrope.jpg (1080x1080, 92.45K)

The worst part about the Trump years was all the bitching, moaning, burning and crying from the left and their puppet organizations.
As far as policies go Trump's were pretty good. They didn't lead us anywhere bad and people's quality of life improved.
But thanks to an impeachment happy blue party hell beant on accusing him of anything and everything, when it came time to shut things down not only did the blue party accuse him of racism, they would've happily impeached him a 3rd time for obstructing DNC votes. Best part? If Trump effectivity tackled the virus than democrats would've called his actions an unnecessary scare tactic in another bid for dictatorship control.
As much opportunity as he had to be the villain democrats made him out to be, he never took any of those opportunities. Nor did Russia take any opportunity to capitalize on a so called puppet running our nation. How does anyone still believe that bit? You really used it to get over your party cheating you and fucking you out of your desired candidate huh. You Need to hold onto that Russia Trump conspiracy theory rather than face the fact your party is corrupt as it gets and doesn't care what you want (which btw is perfect, bc the whole point of voting democrat is to help other people than yourself, so you're never expecting much from them anyway)

Face it, your savior from mean tweets is a complete limp dick disappointment and embarrassment that left our military equipment and tech in the hands of the enemy and should be considered a treasonous enemy of the state. No wonder Russia chose to attack now

Can we stop pretending that transsexuals are of the gender they profess to be? Seriously, you'll never be a woman.

Forget about mean tweets. Trump undermined confidence in the system of our Republic. The vote count isn't real, mail fraud. Not to mention calling everything fake news, even things straight out of the Senate Intelligence committee.

I still don't know that our Republic is going to survive another decade or two after the damage he's done. He made us weaker, while China gets stronger.

Jesus dude, your sure it wasn't all the CIA missions, lying cheating and corruption since at least Kennedy's death that's been undermining public opinion of the government?
Have you seen what news anchors talk about during commercial breaks? You'd never trust them again either. And even besides that, they can't hold a consistent moral value for more than a year. They feed on hyping what emotionally stokes your flames. Crap like BLM is only relevant and hyped in election years for some reason.
And senate intelligence? Like the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that were never there but for some reason we still are? Or did that somehow boost your confidence in the system? Because according to you (if this is your post ) the world was one happy well piled unicorn rainbow farting machine until Trump came along and changed everything.
Btw you know there's high profile people that are in prison, on trial, or suicided already from those Qanon theories right? That these people hang out with a lot of wealthy and influential people? Ghislain Maxwell was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding ffs. You're telling me someone with that much blackmail and ties to international intelligence is just happy friends with another wealthy politician? Just use a modicum of common sense before believing we believe there's moon bases for lizard people. That's sounds like more 4chins trolling, but then again you've been spouting retarded crap for 2 posts why would I expect you to recognize where you are

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1647809786591.png (1377x960, 700.77K)

Idk man, Trump was POTUS for 4 years and for the majority of that time things were going pretty good for the average American.

We get an establishment shill back in power and we have sky-high inflation and WW3 on the horizon.

I thank god every single day for not being American. The UK has it's problems and our government is so bafflingly shit, but I'd gladly take Cameron, May and Johnson over Obama, Trump and Biden. That and America is just terrible.

To be fair, despite all his faults, Trump was at least funny to watch and listen to the whole way through his tenure. Some of the shit he came out with had me in tears. - OldFart

Attached: oldfartpaper.jpg (183x275, 5.28K)

OP is a faggot shill and probably paid. Imagine the sort of roach who is still spreading anti-Trump stuff on the internet.

The entire premise of the Russia hoax was based on the 'Steel Dossier' - which turned out to be a complete fraud and was directly linked to Democratic Party blackhat operatives. It was illegally used as the ONLY substantive piece of "evidence" to justify the wiretapping and surveillance of Trump and those around Trump.

The corrupt globohomo establishment figured they simply needed to get into Trump's private affairs, and the private affairs of those around him, and they would find an impeachable offense. THEY DID NOT.

However, the media are so corrupt and controlled (the NYTimes just barely admitted the Hunter laptop wasn't "Russian disinformation") that half the nation doesn't even realize what complete shit the "muh Russian collusion" narrative is, what shit it always was, from day one.

The useful idiots number in the millions, and OP is one of them.

Attached: disillusioned jew shill.png (1080x1920, 388.22K)

I'm reading through it now.
Not really finding anything terribly impressive. Half of the document is entirely redacted and the other half just seems vague.

Any pages with specific 'smoking gun' evidence ?

Op started thread with "can we?"
Not a collective

Attached: 1627781345973.jpg (1024x898, 158.07K)

>writing a novel for a reply because you're butthurt
Classic