Why do libtards call confederates traitors for separating from the US, but they support ukraine who betrayed the USSR???

Why do libtards call confederates traitors for separating from the US, but they support ukraine who betrayed the USSR???

How are liberals so retarded? Russia will win this war and ukraine will eat shit.

Attached: 4941B5F0-C755-48C8-A137-E725EA490863.jpg (800x533, 92.11K)

You don't get paid to do this.

Liberals are the ultimate hypocrites. Ukraine belongs to russia.

Ukraine is free country. Russia has falled in hands of asshole motherfucker who will take you too down in America, when time is right.
Putin already told he wants Alaska back.

And yes: Alaska belongs to Russia.

hey little guy, what’s up? You’ve lost, my poor boy? It’s okay, mommy will show you where to go! So you’ll probably should go back to Any Forums, here ya go! Now say “dada thank you mommy”

Attached: 238B28F1-EA61-4EEC-9606-68C27DFDEABC.png (400x558, 326.45K)

Ukraine was let go like all the other ssr

Betrayed the USSR??? Are you lost Ivan, drinking WAY too much? The USSR died in 1991! You are in Russia, not the fucking soviet union.

He can definitely come and try to take it...lol...

I’m american goyim. Try again.

Attached: crusis chad.png (600x565, 183.09K)

YWNBAW

Fuck ukraine

How did they betray the USSR? Also the USSR fell in 1991. The confederacy leaving the US is more equivalent to a section of Russia declaring independence over the fact that Russia banned slavery, with the only reason as to why these separatist left Russia was simply because importing slave labor is cheaper than hiring your own kind to do a job. Also I appreciate your bait, its thought provoking and points out the stupidity of many Republican voters

Attached: 678965453576890.jpg (640x425, 78.37K)

It’s over goyim. Ukraine lost.

Attached: 13A30041-CEE8-40E7-8076-991993026D16.jpg (972x1975, 313.96K)

Gadaym, she or he is cute

They might win, they might lose. It is of my opinion this war will end with Russia taking the southern and Easter portions of Ukraine, also possibly some of the north. With the rest of Ukraine keeping its independence. Sorta like a sequel to the winter war, only it will end better for the Russians this time

Attached: 45678976543257689.jpg (1280x839, 413.12K)

Meds

Wont sanctions outweigh any offset from il and gas gainz?

What's Joe Rogan doing there?

Also OP, suck a dick you fucking retarded Trumpfag loser.

I voted for biden.

Yea they also support a corrupt country and most of them don't know why Russia is invading Ukraine. Those racist rednecks had it coming.

I dunno, but I think its fair to say the price of oil is not worth the sanctions. All I can say for certain is if Russian doesn't take Ukraine soon, these sanctions will out weigh the pros for invading Ukraine. I give this war a year tops, until either Ukraine is defeated or Russia gives up and takes what they can get.

Also Don't get me started on possible resistance movements if Russia wins. Ukraine has already been considering this option, though 4th generation warfare has a tendency to last decades. Ask the IRA, they were experts at it

Attached: 342567890765432567.jpg (320x238, 27.45K)

You would have to know when Ukraine betrayed the Soviet Union. They remained an ally of the Soviet Union until their capitol city overthrew the President who was very much an ally of Moscow.