I jump into dumpster to eat the scraps others have eaten

>I jump into dumpster to eat the scraps others have eaten

Attached: slammin.png (409x505, 307.98K)

Jesus loves you

How are you eating scraps that someone has already eaten? Surely you eat the scraps they haven't eaten.

Close out your Suicide Girls and OnlyFans pages.

Would you stick your dick into a used Fleshlight?

honestly I don't even care anymore.
I'm in my 30s. I know you were probably a whore. Maybe you still are.
My standards are non-existent. I will never respect you but that's not why you're here.

Holy crap guys we have an intellectual. I am honestly impressed. I've gotten used to well, this place.

Attached: Kenneth Williams.jpg (618x346, 50.83K)

No you dumb shit.. what you said doesn't make sense. I know what you were trying to say but you worded it poorly.

If it’s warm, and have fresh cum in it, yes I would. Also if persona that fucked flesh light aren’t black and doesn’t have aids

knock knock, I hate women

Attached: istockphoto-182830494-612x612.jpg (410x612, 41.81K)

I've probably fucked more women than she's fucked men, so it's not really an issue. I never understood why it should be anyway.

Why are they all black

White women largely tend to prefer black, so a lot of them go 100% black. basic statistics

Based and blackpilled answers for the non incels here.

I don't want to fall in love with a whore

did that once, it was horrible. whenever we went out having to shake hands with dudes that would give us that fattest grins "...hey casey..." having her playfully flirt back in front of me while she would insist nothing happened or her telling me that was the past.

It ripped my heart out and made me resent her

Old habits die hard
Don't just stop being a whore if they were one before

getting fucked is degrading

having multiple strangers and losers degrade you is disgusting and pathetic

it's kind of a simple concept

Religious bullshit

not religious, wasn't raised religious, didn't grow up in a relgious city (newcastle australia)

Don't have to be religious to not want a girl who's ben ran through
There's even a direct correlation between girls who've had multiple sexual partners and mental health issues

You mean the white whites go black it’s how you know which white women to avoid like the plague

This is becoming way too common

ok cupid had to stop actively collecting their race based data because articles were getting written about online datings racial problem

keep up the fake propaganda tho

Attached: 0_iBEmVIhn0nhkqBQ5.png (495x391, 17.85K)