I think theres somebody living under my house

I think theres somebody living under my house

My girlfriend and i have been hearing faint noises that sound like coughing all throughout the day and night for a long while now, and its very obviously coming from the underside of the house. Theres lots of room under there and several vents that are big enough for a person to enter (pic related). We live pretty far on the outskirts of town so the odds of it actually being a squatter seem pretty likely.
the coughing never really moves around and always stays in pretty much the same area. Id like to get a recording of it but im not sure how to go about that the best as its pretty faint and happens randomly throughout the day. Any advice? Id go under but im not looking to catch a knife in the ribs.
What are the odds somebodys actually under there? Is there an explanation for the coughing noise?

Attached: 1647802851184356432223642080778-min.jpg (3120x3120, 1.61M)

"accidentally" shoot the floor a couple of times.
He'll show himself for sure

Burst in there firing bullets

Outside of another vent, same size and also easily removeable

Attached: IMG_20220320_120332-min.jpg (3120x3120, 1.41M)

Post that guy who had his desktop set up under someone's house

Submit to him sexually.

Inside, far back wall, near the right "window" is where i think the coughing is coming from

Attached: IMG_20220320_120311_2CS-min.jpg (3120x3120, 611.75K)

Screw all the vents shut. When you hear banging and/a broken vent, you'll know how he's getting in.

Dont have a gun but im genuinely considering asking my friend to go under with me with his glock

Just get a tank of co2. When you hear strange noises, open it up and let it I to the vents. That'll get whatever vermin is in there. It's probably just a racoon

If it's a human though, as unlikely as it seems, maybe just put a webcam down there?

When you hear coughing, silently call the police to check it out and make sure to scout all the vents so he doesn't escape on the other side while y'all are investigating one side.

I want to believe that its just an animal or something so bad but its such a distinct coughing noise i cant really explain it away. If anybody could let me know the best way to record the noise and the best way to share it that would be great Was also seriously considering calling the police but we used to grow so im not sure if theyre gonna get on our ass about that

This might sound weird, but my next door neighbor has a fat ass cat that has a persistent cough. Not a hairball sound, more of a cough noise. Probably a cat, bro.

Get a cheap trail cam.

I am living under your house

go to your local airsoft/paintball shop and buy a couple of smoke grenades, throw the smoke grenades inside, put something heavy Infront of the entry. problem solved bonus points for a can of bear mace or some shit sprayed in extra bonus points for filming it

puncture a can of bear mace and toss it down there.
probably just a racoon, but whatever it is will come running out like it's ass is on fire

Another vent, on the side of the house where the noise is. I just noticed when i was taking this that the corner of the inside is broken? peeled back almost, obviously from the inside. Dont know if it shows up in the picture. Have no explanation for that but id love somebody to put my mind at ease

Attached: IMG_20220320_121413-min.jpg (3120x3120, 1.17M)

Make 3 foot open boxes inside the vents. Line them with nails facing in

By ignoring it you're letting them in. They now have squatters rights

Just fucking go down there allready you bitch. I'm here to be entertained and not hear your whiny ass comain about beeing scared.

in all seriousness, it probably is just some animal, think for a sec about why some weird fuck would crawl his way under your house every night and cough loud enough for you to hear it. if you live somewhere that could actually be a possibility though, I'm not sure why you don't own a gun or why you're posting this to Any Forums

Don't go down there!! It's wasps trying to trick you!!

Cover the vents up for a couple days from the outside. If someone is in there, they are going to get pretty desperate to try and get out at that point. you'll know pretty quick if someone is there

Call the police, retard.

Back your car up to the vent, block off all the other vents with cardboard or something. Smoke the monster out or wate for the squatter to die and burry the corpse in your yard.
Also post pics in a new thread if this one image caps.

Attached: 20220314_234734.jpg (1260x1318, 153.48K)

Crouch right by the opening with your ass spread. If you feel a tongue on your hole, you'll know it's the sign of the Underman. He will leave you alone so long as you let him sample your puckered fucker once a week.

If instead you feel a finger prodding your tender boi pussy you instead have a raccoon.

You should do that.

Stick a piece of tape to the side of every vent if you notice the seal is broken then someone is definitely living there