Is math racist?

Is math racist?

Attached: ayulucohu.jpg (500x370, 35.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qb9-MoAzgA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Iajp0rPTuoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i mean there is prolly a formula to prove it

Math is facts. Facts are racist I guess. Or maybe certain thinking is only for certain people

Math is truth.
Niggers are dumb.
The truth hurts.

the day this happens is the day everyone will die.

I honestly think it's just a difference in culture and attitude with racism from the past mixed in.
I'm white but from a poor family that didn't care if I studied or not. Never got asked if I had homework or anything ever, and I failed the living shit out of most all my classes including math.

Now 10 years later after struggling through life im in College finally and with a new perspective and attitude. I've got a 4.0 GPA almost done with my second year.
Students who don't have good support at home will just fail, and students with poor support are usually from poor families.

A lot of poverty in America is focused in the minority sectors of the population due to racist laws in the past and we just haven't addressed fixing it. I think Asians have been doing better because they had stronger cultural roots that fit in well with getting educated. But the black communities have constantly since they were forced to America, had their family units destroyed and were never accepted into society. So they have no culture and no real drive to participate in society which then results in them not taking school as seriously.

Plus the education system is based on property taxes instead of a nationally and equally funded school system that pays per student from a federal level. So naturally white students will typically get a better education because their families live in areas with higher property values and taxes.

So I think it's an oversimplification to say math is racist. But the reasons why the students of color are struggling in school is because of our racist past and our constant destruction of their family units that keeps them poor and separated from the rest of society.

not all maths
some maths are not completely rayciss
it's just wypipo who do rayciss maths in dem advanced class n shiet

Attached: niggamath.jpg (720x404, 37.2K)

>students with poor support are usually from poor families
no, they're from families where the parents are uneducated overgrown children without impulse control who are clueless about everything
to get out of their ignorance and poverty, they would need to adopt White behaviors

Attached: assumptions_of_whiteness.jpg (799x2000, 264.41K)

What you said, is literally poor support from poor families.
They can't adopt "white culture" because white people won't let them. It wasn't until 1967 that the laws were lifted that prevented white and black people from even marrying.
Mixing cultures usually involves the mixing of the races. Or at the very least living near one another. It wasn't until 1968 that the practice of Redlining was lifted and even then the damage was done. Redlining targeted minority communities and wouldn't allow them to get bank loans to buy the good houses which resulted in them getting stuck in neighborhoods that would then get gentrified and torn down and they'd get a fraction of what their homes were even worth. By the time we lifted these laws the damage was already done and it'll take a long time to fix it and we're feeling it to this day.
What makes it even worse is during that time we decided to elect scum bags like Nixon (1969-1974) and they made even more racist laws that got people of color sent to jail for drugs. Nixon started that war on drugs and he admitted it was to arrest black people.
That war on drugs is still on going and still destroying black families which is then perpetuation the problems that are plaguing those families.

Thank you for making my day better, Jamal

>Plus the education system is based on property taxes instead of a nationally and equally funded school system that pays per student from a federal level. So naturally white students will typically get a better education because their families live in areas with higher property values and taxes.
>
>So I think it's an oversimplification to say math is racist. But the reasons why the students of color are struggling in school is because of our racist past and our constant destruction of their family units that keeps them poor and separated from the rest of society.

youtube.com/watch?v=qb9-MoAzgA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Iajp0rPTuoY

>That war on drugs is still on going and still destroying black families which is then perpetuation the problems that are plaguing those families.
Perhaps they should stop selling and using drugs.

I'm not watching your videos, some youtuber with no sources isn't a valid argument. I've been through college history classes and saw the timelines of these things happening on a national level and even a local level in my home state.

Also, so you keep black people poor and then blame them for problems all people of poverty experience? Fucking what?

>They can't adopt "white culture" because white people won't let them
that is utter bullshit, they can adopt whatever culture they want, it's NIGGERS who won't let them become successful because this would show too sharply that their own misery is entierely self-inflicted
>It wasn't until 1967 that the laws were lifted that prevented white and black people from even marrying
but there were never any law anywhere to prevent people from behaving in a civilized manner
>Mixing cultures usually involves the mixing of the races
that is absolutely wrong
races are genetic heritage, when you mix them you obtain a mutt that is less adapted than both parents, this is a reduction in diversity
mixing cultures is exclusively dependant on CULTURE, the thing that doesn't depend on race
>Redlining targeted minority communities
no, it targeted people who didn't repay their loans, who just happened to be mostly those who lived by the customs of nigger culture
>bzshing Nixon
it's Johnson "I will have these niggers vote democrat for two centuries" who kept the blacks in abject misery, by giving welfare to moms only if their man was not at home
as a result, no nigger has a father, and they will never be educated in civilized principles

>some youtuber with no sources isn't a valid argument
He has sources. You'd know if you watched the video.

>Also, so you keep black people poor and then blame them for problems all people of poverty experience? Fucking what?
They should just stop being poor. Works for a lot of people. My family was poor, but my grandparents worked their asses off so my their children wouldn't be poor, and their children did the same.

serisly white peoples. think fo yaself why dis white education bitch gave me a F grade in math? was she fucking racist i had a bright future until that ghoul gave me F grade. all bcuz i was black i swear

>they can adopt any culture they want
Sure? Maybe? Even if that's true, why would they adopt a culture that has been oppressing's them for 400 years. White culture has done nothing but step on them.
>but there were never any law anywhere to prevent people from behaving in a civilized manner
Fucking what haha? Civilized manner? Whats that? How white people act? Get real.
There sure as shit were laws preventing whites and blacks from mixing. "love vs virginia" cleared that shit right up.
>mixing cultures is exclusively dependant on CULTURE, the thing that doesn't depend on race
How do you mix cultures if not by marrying one another? Families merging is where cultures collide. I'm not saying have black babies. Im not marrying someone that doesn't have a culture like mine. But our communities aren't mixing and therefore the cultures aren't transferring. That's why they say theres a black America and a white one.
>no, it targeted people who didn't repay their loans, who just happened to be mostly those who lived by the customs of nigger culture
You very clearly don't understand redlining to any degree. Have you even seen the videos from back then? White people in the suburbs on video would say "Oh good I didn't want those Niggers living over here anyways, they'd destroy the neighborhood" while discussing red lining. It was very specifically made to hurt minority communities and what you're doing is gaslighting.

Nixon started the war on drugs and made it to target black people. Thats a fact and it's something thats been destroying their families sense. Changing the subject doesn't detract from what he did and what damage has been done.

Are his sources peer-reviewed Journal Articles and primary sources?

>Is math racist?
no, math is something that requires effort

Attached: teacher_in_a_black_inner_city_school.jpg (734x1952, 768.27K)

You can check yourself. The sources are listed in the video description.

>war on drugs
that shit was made to generate profits for the prison-industrial complex, and also to fine tune and curb down at will the competition for the CIA drug smuggling program that was made to generate black cash for dark projects, it was not made "to keep a nigga down", this is merely one of the consequences

if the instruction works for whites and not for kids of color, doesn't that just mean that the kids of color are stupid?

Just so I've got this clear - what are they planning to change to make it less racist?