This is what will happen to you if you speedrun Zelda

This is what will happen to you if you speedrun Zelda.

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-214405_YouTube.jpg (717x487, 203K)

Why are troons so ugly?

What about speedrunning Mario?

Because their thoughts are, too.

I've played Dragon's Dogma so many times now and despite that I've never once attempted the Speedrun mode the game has.

Attached: 1623806507542.png (1036x981, 564.68K)

Attached: 1646341924244.jpg (1920x2154, 544.08K)

>gaming legend
sage

This is what will happen to you if you speedrun mario 64

Attached: 1628426754502.jpg (900x900, 61.49K)

i did a speedeun of sonic adventure 2 once, will i be okay
i watched the cutscenes and it took like five hours if that matters

No, this is what happens when you get in John Fucking Numbers' way

HA HA TRANSPHOBIA SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANSPHOBIA IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE USE INCORRECT PRONOUNS EVERY DAY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE THE CIS GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

What about Sunshine?

>not video games
>3 hours kek
>reported
Check his 4

shut the fuck up you freak, you will never be a woman

you aite for now white boy

>This is what will happen to you if you speedrun Zelda.

Actually it's what happens if you read a great deal of ahegao hentai and identify with the girl instead of the guy.

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE THE CIS GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM
Bro all of these things bend over backwards, unless it's some ultra conservative state/country, for trannies. They use trannies as an excuse not to address real issues affecting greater number of people because it's free PR points.

You should try it at least once, all of the stuff you have on your main save carries over including your inventory and the portcrystals you've placed so 90% of the fun is in the prep unlike a tranny speedrun.

i can fix her

Why do I have to share a last name with this freak?

Attached: wifey jinxy.jpg (1092x1400, 272.71K)

>find this tranny on yt doing coding streams
>oh finally, something other than game coding
>keep watching
>oh cool, this tranny have a nice clastevania 64 wr and good explanation video
>oh cool, the tranny even manages to do some blockchain scamming via a fighting game tournament
>learn she has a topic in kiwifarms
>learn he was a big name in speedrunning back in 2013

So weird and unexpected.

Attached: 444.png (386x376, 198.85K)

Clint jumped ship before it was too late. He avoided troonification.

Announcing reports and sages is against the rules.

Just claim kinship with the dudes who invented the heavier than air self propelled flying machine.

>592666409
I wanna choke you, cutting you with a sword since knives won't do the job and then I'll cut the important parts like the chest for example and then i will put you in an oven and feast on you while eating your heart out. I want to fucking eat you alive and feel pain to eternity

ITT: Cancel culture in action.

Make no mistake, my friends. Narcissa Wright is a victim of cancel culture.

would let her eat my hot cummies while playing vidya

>she

kill troons
stab troons
set troons on fire
twist troons' heads off
drown troons
decapitate troons

>It's not like it's funny
>says a bunch of funny stuff
huh

>pic
You're both obviously mentally ill

Just become a lawyer.

Speedrunning essentially is competitive QA

this but unironically

Obviously only 41% of them suffer enough. The rest needs to be reminded that they should join their peers.

>Why are troons so ugly?

Primarily because they can't change their bone structure and facial feature ratios. Women are meant to have large eyes for emoting, men have large mouths for snarling etc

What exactly about speedrunning causes people to transition?

trannies aren't even human let alone women

Attached: 1622564588349.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

You know what? I'm going to just say it.
Happy's Humble Burger Farm would have been a great speed game and isn't recognized enough by the speedrunning community. There's a lot of strategy, movement, and optimization that could be exploited but so few people want to run the game.

Attached: 1636920769045.gif (640x344, 616.53K)

>be good at game
>TRYHARD
>SWEATY NO-LIFER
>TROON
>AUTIST
Why does Any Forums hate skill? No wonder most of you are tendies that hate Fromsoft games.

eternally based

What about OoT speedrunner ZFG?

He's still the same chill dude after all these years.

The idea that you can change your gender is a lie. You can't. Also fucking with your hormones is idiotic and causes permanent damage. Just settle for being gay.
"I'M TRAPPED IN MY OWN BODY, THIS WAS THE SOLUTION ALL ALONG" no you fucking aren't and no it isn't, its a convenient explanation and placebo solution. You have a mental illness and when you realize you were tricked you will kill yourself too like 41% of all trans people do

I went to ancestry.com and filled in my family as much as I could until suddenly my great grandmother was linked to this MASSIVE family tree some distant relative mapped out so I could see all my distant relatives. Some of my great great grandfathers even have biographies about their time in the civil war, American revolution, and one was even on the Mayflower.

Not the Wright brothers, though.

This is what happens when you don't speedrun Mario and get humiliated on stage.

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

The trannies ruined their own lives, which is the irony in it all.

I hate youtube channels like this, we have an open platform to openly share anything and people choose to talk about drama or slander because it gets views
It's pathetic, I just want to watch blender tutorials and youtubes algo pushes this kind of shit on my recommended nonstop because you bottom feeders will jump at the chance to think even for a second you are better than someone else when in reality youre probably worse than Cosmo, Cosmo's story is just public that's all

And it needs to be said right now
AGDQ needs to handle its donation reading better because it interrupts the flow of the runner explaining the strats.

Attached: 1638221354829.png (1024x576, 828.85K)

Idc. I saw her/his clips being unstable and mean to viewers but idc. I enjoy her/his speedrunning content and want to see her the blockchain/tourno is going.

Wait a minute, that card...

I genuinely believe that Narcissa Wright is positioned as the face of Speedrunning as a form of gatekeeping. They don't want any culture wars bullshit interrupting the one last part of video games that's literally JUST about game play, so they use Narcissa to scare people off.

Turns out that if you were an ugly guy to begin with, you just end up turning yourself into an ugly girl.

Fascinating!
Could you elaborate further on this subject, I'm sure we could all learn a ting or two from you.

Thats hateful and bigoted.

I genuinely cannot even begin to empathize with troons, why would anyone WANT to be a woman?

What's your favorite game to watch speedrunners rush through, Any Forums?

Attached: GTA Definitive Edition.jpg (618x434, 121.84K)

nuke troons
hang troons
shoot troons
blow troons up
blast troons into the sun with a rocket
throw troons into volcanoes

or play nintendo games in general

I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to run Ocarina of Time into the ground by playing it thousands of times to get a better time and dissecting it on a technical level to uncover every flaw and imperfection. It's like purposely destroying happy memories.

>all gta
>metroids
>doom eternal
>mirrors edge

>It's like purposely destroying happy memories.
This is what Marxism is best at. If you consider that their goal IS destruction, then it makes perfect sense.

>Speedrunning is Marxism
Communism is when thing things!

Attached: 4575777377.png (1550x1039, 1.4M)

You need to be killed asap

That can't be a real person. That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen

Frame Perfection is the apex of speed runners and I will no longer pretend he's not.

Attached: penisman.jpg (262x192, 4.96K)

It's de-construction and subversion of the original purpose, the goal of which is destruction. That's what modern liberal Marxism is all about. Why else would so many of them also happen to be trannies? De-construction and subversion of the original gender.

I fucking hate it when Assmongoloid pops up in my recommended videos

>That can't be a real person
It's definitely not a real woman.

Welcome to green Any Forums, faggots

Attached: tumblr_nuvjwrIXO01sgfclao2_400.gif (400x225, 550.87K)

Did they ever become a cam girl?

I hate nu Any Forums so fucking much

this was moved from Any Forums, you should give them a warm welcome

Attached: mmm.gif (400x226, 1.96M)

Is poop actually thrusted that hard, or did she take laxatives?

Attached: 1645541322595.jpg (1000x1042, 198.75K)

It’s the Any Forums experience now. No board is untainted by this. I just find it completely weird they’re brought up in everything but okay

ass training

Attached: jTG3hy0.gif (400x225, 293.59K)

Any Forums is scary...

why is the speedrunning community such a dumpsterfire ?

get your meds cosmo

hi :)

Attached: 1602839103183.jpg (400x300, 28.05K)

Go back to Twitter tranny

Hello :D

I was gonna post a gif about a guy blowing his face with a shotty, but realized my folder for Any Forums pics is in my other computer.

Attached: Moe.jpg (1194x710, 75.29K)

this thread is lame :(
im gonna go order a pizza now

Attached: 1610903111757.jpg (756x600, 70.62K)

i use videos like this for background noise so i can sleep and others watch it because they have morbid curiosity. what the fuck are you talking about?
>because you bottom feeders will jump at the chance to think even for a second you are better than someone else when in reality youre probably worse than Cosmo, Cosmo's story is just public that's all
surface level twitter cope psychology

Attached: 3482823642643727823.png (677x921, 562.61K)

Attached: imni4n9jg4w51.jpg (800x829, 116.88K)