Anyone tested it? Looks like a big update

Anyone tested it? Looks like a big update.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-050532_Software update.jpg (720x1480, 257.69K)

Yes, I installed the update. It is not bad except for the cancerous scrollbar animation, you know, when hit hits the end and everything stretches for half a second and goes back. To be honest, I wish I hadn't because you can't disable that animation without disabling every animation and it is HORRENDOUS.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-001523_Settings.png (1080x2273, 189.72K)

it's fine. not great, not bad. wish i was just on stock android though instead of this one ui bullshit. too bad i like samsung hardware.

pretty sure i had this shit for months now on my note 20 ultra

Test? Had it since February.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-043745_One UI Home.png (1440x3088, 2.82M)

Any tablet bros upgrade yet?

no one needed to see that

wdym

If you use this shit (Recent apps in the background app view)
DON'T UPDATE
BECAUSE NOW ITS ONLY EXCLUSIVE TO SAMSUNG APPS

FUCKING NIGGERSSSS I HATE THEM, IT WAS SO FUCKING USEFUL, and they ruined it...

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-235232_One UI Home.png (1080x503, 71.67K)

>imagine not disabling that crap
Also, it's not true, so you probably have a bug or revoked a permission, because here it can suggest stuff like X-plore, Genshin and HoYoLab, which are my most used applications.

My phone is way to sensitive to rotations, is there a way to adjust that?

dont update too many fucking bugs. My recents button literally sometimes stops working for no reason. Dolby Atmos turns on movie mode all the time. Shit even turns itself on.

I wish I could downgrade.

now that we have samshit niggers in this thread, can anyone tell me how to get rid of this shit, i don't think there's a way

Attached: 1656044013730.jpg (217x196, 16.09K)

I don't know, what am I looking at? Where is that within the UI?

it's when you have rotation locked and then tilt the phone, it's a button in the corner of the screen that when you press it it rotates the screen with rotation still locked. it's annoying and it pisses me off when i accidentally press it which albeit is very rare but it's the principle that matters and i hate the mental gymnastics i go through purposefully avoiding it. FUCK samshit for this minor inconvenience alone

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-052358_One UI Home.png (1440x3088, 421.45K)

god fucking bless you i swear i looked there, must be either new or must be i'm retarded. either way thanks for spoon feeding my dumbass

No worries. It's an Android feature and I think it was introduced in Android 10 or 11.

It fucked up my bank notifications. Besides that, good experience.

Eh, I think it's super useful on a Fold

Do you go outside with this?

i simply do not possess a galaxy fold device, therefore the feature is a burden to me as i seldom put my phone into landscape mode, except when enlarging a video which will do it on its own accord