It's time to wake up and start living your life, user. That's what I'm going to do now. It will be difficult...

It's time to wake up and start living your life, user. That's what I'm going to do now. It will be difficult, and it will hurt like hell, but there's no other way.

I'll be checking in on you guys every now and then, to see how ya'll doing.

Attached: gjhg.jpg (422x428, 25.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Sharkuzzi/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calm down fucking Tomoko

hi tomoko poster
tomorrow i have midterms exams
i hope to do great

Proud of you, good luck. If you don't know where to start, read.

you will do nothing, give up and try again all over again and again and again. That's what life is about, its not about succeeding, its not about getting out of the mud but finding a way to enjoy it because you will never truly get out of it.

I will succeed this time, anons. I've got nothing to lose. I love being the sad and edgy autist who cries all the time because life sucks, but it's time to move on. I've got many wonderful friends who support me. If I can do it, so can you.

Let me know if anyone would like to add me on Steam or Discord, so that we can keep track of our progress and support each other.

Attached: fghgff.jpg (294x299, 18.79K)

you won't, and yes you do you have something to lose, your sanity. You think you don't but once you do actually lose it you will know what it means to hit rock bottom. Only from rock bottom you can go up or make it your grave. Only real way to stop being a fuck up is all or nothing gambit where you for instance become homeless and either you make it through or you die on streets to a crackhead with knife who is so high he thinks you were a leprechaun trying to steal his crack. There is no in between

are you leaving Any Forums? I would miss you. It's not like Any Forums has to be the edgy sad autist board, it has people who are not losers too

No. I'm just declaring that I'm going to work on myself from now on. For real. I don't wanna waste my life away any more. It's been fun being the loser, but it's time to change.

Attached: iiii.jpg (336x366, 23.33K)

I am in the same situation. I don't really know anyone and it's so hard meeting new people you can actually hang out with. maybe you can make like a monthly or weekly (whatever) tomoko improvement thread.
it feels like Any Forums is starting to have this weird community because there's hardly anyone on here lol i kinda like it

Anyways, if anyone wants to stay in touch, feel free to add me on DIscord (To̶m̴o̵k̸o̸p̵o̸s̴t̸e̷r̴#7582), or Steam (steamcommunity.com/id/Sharkuzzi/).

how old are you ?

Does it matter?

Attached: ny.jpg (267x246, 12.27K)

you seem like an asshole

cause it feels like you are too young to understand why so many people here don't belive in anything anymore.

Attached: 22.jpg (540x903, 77.77K)

I am a bit of an asshole, that't right. I hurt people, but most often it's not intentional.

Trust me user, I do understand it. I'm not saying thta I'm more degenerated than others, or that I had a shittier life. I could ramble on and on how I tried killing myself, and how I hurt myself and others in various ways, but who cares. I know life has no meaning at all, and it will all go down the shitter anyways, but at least I can try doing SOMETHING, at least.

Attached: fxtt.jpg (484x343, 21.9K)

>I am a bit of an asshole, that't right.
if that doesn't bother you then I have no interest in connecting with an asshole, so good luck

That's absolutely fine, user. Good luck to you too.

Attached: wij8j339juv21.jpg (415x315, 22.31K)

dude you get used to the normal life
your mindset is the only thing thats stopping you

Attached: 42b898de1d42607cd3fb3f2680bba6c5[1].jpg (567x496, 30.07K)

I have the same problem sometimes I don't flter out things that could be offensive to people. I recognized that problem and try to work on it.

Well, yesterday, my friend noticed my new scars. She was very sad and furious, and wanted to cut herself too in response, but I stopped her. Seeing my new scars hurt her very bad, because she likes me a lot and cares for me. It's a weird relationship. We're friends. I wish we were much more, but I'm too fucked up and have no chance with her. I'm going to work on myself to become a decent human being. Maybe this way someone will eventually love me.

Attached: pc2.jpg (300x292, 17K)

no you don't. That is just the begining. If you think being suicidal is the worst you will experience. Then go to /o/ and look for a ''living in my car'' threads, that's one of things that will await at some point.