No Secrets Thread? Let's fix that

No Secrets Thread? Let's fix that

Attached: __4chan secrets.jpg (584x542, 42.12K)

I took pictures of the butts of the girls from my school for years and no one knew, Ama if you wanna know more

I am Spartacus

Why user?

Over the last 10 years I've saved $100,000 so I can travel to a country that is very loose on there age of consent and find a very poor family with a beautiful younger girl and pay them to let me take her back to my hotel for a few days

I thought they were hot and I couldn't find stuff exactly like them online, so I took pictures of them from behind with my phone, sometimes videos too

I'm copy pastaing what i wrote earlier today

I was molested repeatedly on my way home from elementary and middle school, and It all happened kinda willingly.

It was 15 minutes of pain followed by a couple of hours of good food and getting to what what ever i wanted on TV. It was 100% better then being at home

What kind of butts did you like?

Post some

American Eagle pants, god those always gave me a boner, can't tell you how many times I rubbed one out to those, jeans in general are a turn on, the tightness of the jeans and the way the butt looks in them is just so hot

I’ve stolen panties from almost every woman in my life AMA

Just 1? Age/ethnicity preference? In most shit countries aoc doest really mean anything

How do you feel now about that ?

What kind of molested ?

Who were the molesters ?

How do you feel thinking to them now ?

One of my favorites

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 11.49.48 AM.png (950x860, 1.14M)

Yeah I thought about more than 1 but I would rather just focus on 1 girls

10-13/No preference just not black

Youngest woman you've stole from, and your favorite pair you have?

definitly not my kind of quirks

cheated on my ex ( with my now wife)
sort of cheated on my wife ( we where "on hold" by then)
new coworker is full on flirting with me and i am tempted to go along ..

>How do you feel now about that ?
Conflicted, my home life was so bad that I enjoyed his company a lot and while i do remember the sex a lot i also remember the relaxing fun after.
>What kind of molested ?
Mostly anal sex, some vaginal and a bit oral
>Who were the molesters ?
A man in his late 30's early 40's who had a history of this stuff. this was in the mid 90's so when i looked him up later it seemed like he had been on the list since it first became a thing.
>How do you feel thinking to them now ?
Sorry.. I feel sorry for him.

When I was a middle school boy I got into contact with some random stranger on the internet and he encouraged me to send him pics of myself. I remember he gave me lots of compliments and I sent him pics with my shirt off like he requested also. His nice words of flattery on how nice my body looks made me feel good at the time. I remember he also showed me a website he made with the pics I sent him. At the time I was young and thought he made me internet famous and I felt really good about it. I kept this a secret from my parents to this day.

I have no sex drive and I don't understand why. The current girl I'm seeing literally wants sex every single moment but I just can't get hard. She's stupid hot and I know I'm not gay but shit, never a boner. Even jerking off does nothing for me. I bought these sex pills to see how they work out but I haven't tried them yet

Last time I felt like this, I found blood in my cum so I guess I'm extra worried

24 was the youngest and my favorite pair has to be my friends petite older sister who we grew up with, she smells amazing

Eh? you might as well go for more than that, set her up with a home and breed her.

Suite yourself, the blonde up top has such a nice ass, I have a lot of her, this other blonde I'm posting also has a nice ass

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 11.54.09 AM.png (370x1110, 565.36K)

How old were you when this was happening

How old, I'm guessing 13 and f?

F

like 7-10

Not trying to do all that
Just trying to cross something off my bucket list

Kinda hot ngl, wildest thing he did?

And were you able to have a normal sexual life after that ? Or is there some sequels now ?

I'd like a 7-10yo asian cutie

Those ass aren't worth snapping pictures of

He literally said he was a boy first fucking sentence retard.

My mother never told me to hide my penis. So I'd come out of my bath naked every day. Until around 15, when my father said that I was getting big and I should learn to cover myself up. My mother told me to cover myself up when Dad is at home, but told me to continue what I was doing when Dad wasn't at home.
Dad died next year, and I still live with Mom and still come out of bathroom naked. She sees my penis every day.

Again, suite yourself user

Too young
I'd like at least a pre teen

>> When I was a middle school boy
> How old, I'm guessing 13 and f?

really ? middle school boy ? and f ?

I'd flash my dick to my sister every day, and jerk off in front of her. This went for like 2 years.

Nothing really wild. it was very much the same thing every time. once we reach the point of sex he would make me go into doggy, after a bit he would swap me over on my back and thats usually the position he would finish in.
When he was tired he would want me to ride him.

pretty normal but i never dated anyone until i turned 19 but after that i would say normal.

Shit dog. Same thing is happening to me. I’m not turned on at all. Never really even feel like jerking off. I’ve lost that drive. I think I’m depressed. You might be too.

What was your first orgasm like and what was he doing