I've got some bullets but no gun. Is there a way I can still fire these so I can kill myself instantly?

I've got some bullets but no gun. Is there a way I can still fire these so I can kill myself instantly?

Attached: P1060489-2048x1639[1].jpg (2048x1639, 213.48K)

hammers are good.

PVC pipe that fits the bullet
PVC pipe that fits sait PVC pipe
endcap on said PVC pipe
nail taped to said endcap, inside the pipe
place bullet in PVC pipe
place bullet PVC pipe inside nail PVC pipe
point towards enemy
slam together

cook separate pieces use metal as knife

something powerful enough to hit the back of the casing to release the gas and thus - fire the bullet. The trigger doesn't fire the bullet - the trigger makes the hammer slam down on the casing causing the combustion that sends the bullet.

Pot on stove with oil
Heat until it starts to bubble
Place head near pot
Throw the bullets into pot
Lights out

The way a bullet works (in modern day) is a hammer in the gun strikes the back of the bullet, igniting the gunpowder inside and shooting the little piece at the end out like a rocket.

Do /something/ like that, and you’ll be able to fire the bullet into your head somehow. Actual hammers, pipes, something like that to make a makeshift gun.

Of course, if you’re not gonna buy a gun or a pipe and don’t have the patience to earn the money to get the proper firearm for your ammo, then the easiest thing to do is to eat all the bullets.

It is important to use a POC pipe if you live in a major city

None of these will kill you. You need the gas to expand in only one direction - that force will kill you without a bullet if it's against your head.

IF you are too fucking stupid to kill yourself without bullets, you ain't gonna succeed in building a device to use those bullets to kil you.

without a barrel it will just pop

The bullet has to be in a chamber to gain the energy necessary to become lethal, if you ignite the primer with an open bullet it'll pop the slug off and burn the rest of the powder off. It'll hurt but more than likely won't kill you.

You're a fucking retard. Just stop.
ITT Idiots who've never held a gun give advice.

Yes. Build a suicide helmet. You need a helmet, bullets and an arc welder.

Attached: desktop-1427916595.jpg (650x366, 54.54K)

milo is that u

Arc welding a live round seems dangerous,

grip the bullet between your teeth position a nail on the centre of the base of the bullet and strike it firmly with a hammer

Take apart a sharpie or a pen of similar size that can slip the round inside. Tape a nail to the primer and step on it. Seen it in Rambo.

Wouldn't water get inside the bullet and get the gunpowder wet? Will it still fire?

>Arc welding a live round seems dangerous
yes, you might kill yourself.

Build a Ludy gun. It'll be a final fun project and once you finish you can just point it at yourself and fire.

Yea, tell me about your training...

The barrels are needed to give the projectile a direction with a certain precision using rotation, you don't need them if you are going to deflagrate a bullet at 5 cm...

Your best option could be a hammer and a nail, or something like that.

There are ofc other ways, involving heating the bullet, for example.

you retards dont have a clue how a gun works
OP is an even bigger retard for not posting this on Any Forums .