Is there anyone here diagnosed with Bipolar, Schizoaffective, of Schizophrenia? I think psychiatry is a jewish scam...

Is there anyone here diagnosed with Bipolar, Schizoaffective, of Schizophrenia? I think psychiatry is a jewish scam. I hate taking medicine for that shit. I feel like antipsychotics are trying to fry your brain. How many of you take just lie about taking that shit vs actually take it?

Attached: yhim-antipsychotics-shutterstock-409078156-factsheet.jpg (1200x630, 35.7K)

For the longest time I assumed my medication wouldn't help but I was so wrong.

diagnosed schizo right here
can assure you it's definitely not a psyop and meds work

I dunno. But there is a lot of really interesting research coming out about schizophrenia and conscious manifestation of reality. Studying them both is helping us understand how reality and consciousness are.

"I am a bipolar cuckold Eurasian this is true. But I am also mentally unstable." - EurasianTiger, r/hapas

Attached: Leebyunghun LBH cuckold.jpg (959x668, 94.22K)

As a non mental person, looking on at mental people. It seems to me medication takes something away from mental people, but they need medication to simply function or even exist. There is no fix, it’s a balancing act. People seem to confuse or bundle people together with mild issues. They’ll usually say ‘get off all your meds’. For people with significant issues, this isn’t viable.

i feel like i don't really have significant issues, i just had some psychosis, and occasional hallucinations but i think the medicine is actually much worse

I was diagnosed bipolar and heavily medicated through my entire 20s. I weened myself off meds when my psych said no. I stopped seeing him. Coming off meds was hard but that was 7.5 yrs ago and I'm ok. I see a therapist a couple times a month, he got me undiagnosed when he found out I hadn't taken the meds in so long. They can't prove you're bipolar unless you behave like it. Anyway yeah it's all a scam
Most people just need a little therapy help

Somehow it kinda dumbs you down a lil bit while boosting your mood

The meds have some serious side-effects. Just like any meds, they'll vary between people. It's also possible to be misdiagnosed entirely.

If you're really struggling in life, I would suggest trying to find a psychiatrist who administers cognitive behavioral therapy. Much more likely that you'll get an accurate diagnoses and actual strategies to manage your illness.

Remember that a proper diagnosis takes more than five minutes with a doctor in a psych ward. It also isn't going to through a nurse practitioner, lazy-psychiatrist or your primary-care doctor.

Attached: 1628672582659.jpg (720x714, 59.03K)

I was diagnosed with bipolar and took medications for 2-3 years, which really helped. Then I learned about breath control to manage stress and came off the meds and I had only one minor problem in 9 years.

Why do triangular-shaped straw-hat-wearing Chinese/hapa incels always fantasize about nuclear bombs, mass raping white women and cutting off white childrens' heads and genitals and raping what’s left of their tiny skulls through their eye sockets?

Attached: 1636267010487.png (744x908, 219.6K)

as the op i am surprised that more schizos aren't like fuck the meds here

I'm Schizophrenic and medication really helps. Talk to a doctor get prescribed. It really does get better.

are you guys concerned about brain damage

Attached: 41586_2011_Article_BFnews201175_Figb_HTML.jpg (260x264, 18.66K)

totally honest schizomorph here with big stakes in big pharma. just take yoyr FREE meds buddy! THEY WORK and have been proven in countless studies pee reviewed by pharmaceutical experts. also people around you will see you cool and badass with a diagnosis like that. you literally are a chad in many peoples eyes

i think getting money would do more good than the money that is spent to those pill companies, society is so fucked

are you a jew

this tbfh. since ive been on medication and a worsening prognosis, i feel like im getting closer of becoming who ive always admired on the TV. a sadistic deranged serial killer clown.

im literally the joker and people respect me finally. for years i havent been bullied although i had no human interactions for years

unpopular opinion but if your severely brain damaged due to faulty genetics or high level of toxins in your body, you shouldnt be around the living by now. thats what nature has intended for you. you are a faulty mess and dont prolong that defective genetics. and before you ree me with hate, im one of you

I have a high iq and 3 kids so my genetics are pretty good