Alright Any Forums, im no commie, but i bought this hat a while back when i was in my final year of hs...

Alright Any Forums, im no commie, but i bought this hat a while back when i was in my final year of hs, and my friends and i found it really funny. However, my uni is celebrating harmony day tomorrow, and Im half tempted to wear the hat, my only concern is that ill get all the sjws screeching and overlly angry due to the current situation in russia.
Tldr: if i wear picrel to my uni tomorrow for harmony day will i be canceled.
Any Forums's advice and opinion is greatly appreciated

Attached: downloadu.jpg (1000x680, 65.06K)

>Uni
Fuck off Nigel Abdul

>imagines a unicorn celebrating harmony day
cancelled maybe
expelled idk
dismembered possibly
where is your uni?

He's from Coventry uni I know this faggot irl

australia
excuse me?

Attached: special_federation.jpg (394x289, 20.11K)

unfortunately sir, you are wrong, the uni is in australia
i said i WASNT a dumb commie

Tranny.

nice quads, but whats ur point?
are you just gonna call me names or contribute?

That was about that retarded symbol on hat, no need to be a snowflake about it.

ah ok fair enough good sir, however do you think i would get cancelled, outed, suspended, etc if i were to wear the hat at a 'harmony day' celebration during the current situation

based get

It depends, some countries have it banned, some don't give a shit. I always thought soviet union was bunch of tyrant retards. You want to piss some people so expect some reaction, aftre all you are the one that wants to get in a sticky situation.

i mean yeah, the whole point of originally getting the hat was because i liked to piss people off but its got to a point where i dont know if others are gonna take it too far and fuck me up. Its more of a shits and giggles thing, and almost anything you do nowdays pisses off someone or another

haha so funny
so you know people won't like it and might "cancel" you. Ok? Do it or don't I really don't care but don't go fucking crying to everyone when people call you an asshole and want nothing to do with you.
This shit just scream "look at me pay attention to me because I never got enough attention as a child"
grow the fuck up. or don't and wonder why no one likes you.

What's the point then? You already bought it and now hesitate also Im curious how much did you spend on it. Comming here and bragging about what might be the consequencess, are you getting your shit together okay?

lovely
i kinda just wanted second opinions of sorts, i didnt mean to be obnixious if i came across as that but thanks for the help man
it was 80aud

many like to fuck with people from time to time me included but if you go full retard about it you might fuck yourself

That’s the only reason you’d wear a hat like that, to piss idiots off.

You’re an idiot

Your message to putin is a bit late

i know, its why i ask for second opinions
yes