There are people on this board right now who can't write programs efficiently without an IDE

>There are people on this board right now who can't write programs efficiently without an IDE

Attached: 1654367799936.jpg (766x703, 81.06K)

nobody gives a fuck you can write your pet program all in fucking notepad faggot. People work in IDEs because they have a fucking job and need to get shit done.

I write my programs in mousepad

Java, C#, and that's it

>Java
ew

> virgin notepad coder who spends weekend looking for bugs
> chad ide coder who didn’t cause intellisense found them for him

good morning ser how is the weather in Mumbai???

>””””staff”””” engineer coworker wastes hours every week scouring documentation because he hasn’t yet riced his vim with k8s + terraform + helm plugins
>I run circles around him with GoLand and its Kubernetes plugin, which autocompletes and automatically fixes errors, and just werks without any config
Many such cases!

>who spends weekend looking for bugs
That's the thing. I don't.
I also make less errors than you.

At this point I'm not even that picky.
>Likes me
>Is likable
That's it.

Attached: 1625759361615.jpg (640x480, 64.07K)

>That's the thing. I don't.
>I also make less errors than you.
you've also never worked on anything meaningful, or larger than a few thousand lines, but go ahead, watching retards on Any Forums LARP as software developers, while asserting they develop without an IDE is pure comedy.

I can't even write a program at all, and I'm not worried about it even slightly.

how to tell us you don't have any programming experience and a job without telling us you don't have any programming experience and a job

Based.

cool nobody cares, there are no medals for handicapping yourself

>writing programs
its 2022, let the pajeets in india do this instead while we focus on more important things in life

>>There are people on this board right now who have jobs
I know it's hard to believe

wagecucking isn't something to brag about

doing trivial toy programs isn't either

good morning sir

Bible says not to be proud in general, or else you go to Hell like Lucifer
Happy Pride Month btw

not really

Attached: need tomboy.png (600x550, 123.51K)

Is vim a meme?