Schizophrenics like myself are the modern shamans, seers, healers, prophets, and should be leaders of society...

Schizophrenics like myself are the modern shamans, seers, healers, prophets, and should be leaders of society. Only in this fucked up modern western society are we at the bottom of social hierarchy. Change my mind.

Attached: sarco-pod.jpg (1440x1440, 186.46K)

> Schizophrenics like myself are the modern shamans, seers, healers, prophets
good point, I never really thought about it but you're right. many of them must have been schizoids. people were more spiritual back then so they were more likely to believe in those who could see and hear the paranormal

>we should be leaders of society
no

LARP. Your reasoning is too coherent for a schizo.

I'm a schizo who takes his meds like a good boy.

Off meds I couldn't even post here because the captcha is telling me things, horribly things that scare me.

I'm assuming you think people are "gangstalking" you too?

The only leader will be extinction.

Stay at the bottom.

Attached: 16462479564222321.jpg (210x189, 8.54K)

Kinda.

Off my meds I assume everyone and everything conspires on my behalf, to subtly guide me towards complete awakening as God.

It's complicated.

Psychotic state of being is kind of like a dream, where only you exist, and everything else is just part of your imagination, making you basically God of your own reality, or rather experiencing this on a profound level first hand. It's a radical change in perspective, and a very mystical or hyper religious experience.

That sounds like you are being misled into hell. Good riddance.

Attached: 7b874fa166332b82f70df6aeb78af20f.jpg (1024x738, 152.29K)

>The only leader will be extinction.
With current world leaders, sure. Maybe they even manage to nuke us back into the stone age and tribal society, where schizos will rule again.

Sorta. I'd describe it as some sort of a mystical rollercoaster between heaven and hell. But overall it's much too out there and too mind boggling to even put into words or communicate correctly. I can't really make any sense of psychosis. But I think it's possible to grow from this experience, and ultimately get closer to God.

Your lives are miserable, you bring nothing new mystical or interesting to the table. You end up killing strangers, cutting off their faces, and eating them because god told you too. There is no spirituality, greater connection or insight gained from your mental illness.

I have installed 4 seperate cameras in your room.
The following is a sequence of numbers, if decoded correctly will lead to where the cameras are.

If validator unable to validate then invalidate self-importance.

Attached: 1645069096112.jpg (750x755, 64.26K)

Or because they were just delicious. Also who doesn't collect freshly-carved faces? Those things are collectors items.

>You end up killing strangers, cutting off their faces, and eating them because god told you too.
Statistically, someone suffering from acute psychosis is at much higher risk of becoming victim of a violent crime, than being the perpetrator of violent crime. So don't be scared of schizophrenics, it's the other way around if you look at facts, we should be scared of you neurotypicals.

It's a mental illness, but I'd call mine, philosophers illness, rather than paranoid schizophrenia. It's this life crash course in philosophy and religion and a very profound visceral level. What makes life miserable is mostly how you are treated for it by society, or miserable normies like yourself.

I give you that we bring nothing really new to the table. All we can offer is insight into God or whatever words you want to use referencing such hard to define concepts- maybe through art and music we can communicate something to normies, but if we use words it will always be pearls before swine and we would just end up with a new cult or religion at best, which seems like a bad idea.

Off your meds, you are unable to function enough to post on a message board, because the squiggly lines are telling you to do bad things?
And you think you should lead society?
You think you're even capable of that?

Historically, shamans and medicine men had methods of "talking to the gods" when it benefited them for reflection or manipulation, not that they were bombarded by constant bleatings of a deranged mind, barely able to filter it out to function in the world.
Your tribe wouldn't even survive a season.

Change which mind?

God = Silence

Those who speak, do not know. Those who know, do not speak.

"Quiet contemplation time and being able to think by yourself" = "talking to god" for those humans who can't handle mental effort or communal thought.

Attached: 1645108032580.jpg (561x973, 44.33K)

You're not spiritual or special or able to see things that others can't or have some special insight. You're a mentally ill person whose brain has decided to remove itself from reality because its too frightened to face the world.
You're the lowest of the low in society because there's no place for you here. You have no skills, no talent, and no ability to connect with others. Instead you're a ticking timebomb that is going to eventually stop their meds as you've already admitted here because your pathetic failure of a life is too much for you to bear and instead you wish to retreat into a fantasy that makes you feel special. Even medicated schizos who have a chance at a life will never be trusted because of soulless and pathetic weaklings like you. No go off and create whatever pretend and fake narrative you want about how really you're God but somehow just lack all of his powers coincidentally you faggot.

The observation made is the thing I throw back in your face.
>Here, have a positive transformation cycle! FREE OF CHARGE! ON THE HOUSE! VAGUS CORE STYLE!

Attached: 1645069065105.jpg (653x920, 39.88K)

The attempt to use OP like some high-end psychological/spiritual toilet is noted.
>*writes things down on clipboard*

Wow and I thought I had problems- Hey at least I'm only suffering from paranoid schizophrenia.

Who seriously would think that I wouldn't interrupt and irritate someone who would even try to talk like this to me in public or private? What even is the imagined response from someone saying this if not laughter?

Don't you mean thinking that you are your own greatest audience member?

>Never be lonely again!
>Hide around every corner from yourself while everyone plots your demise!
>Become the best storyteller ever!
>Don't just think the characters up, become every single one at once!

I SEE NO DOWNSIDE, BROTHER!

Attached: 1647769328259.jpg (452x678, 38.2K)