Why would you put your dick in a female's butthole, just why......and even worse, inside a man's asshole, seriously...

why would you put your dick in a female's butthole, just why......and even worse, inside a man's asshole, seriously, what the fuck? are you retarded? or eating ass?! what the fuck is that shit? have fun with your throat infection.

"b-but m-muh p-prostate" shut the fuck up. it can't possibly feel that good, to justify homosexuality. if you fuck men up the ass, or get fucked by them, you're a faggot. if you fuck girls up the ass, or get fucked by them, you're a faggot.

God hates homosexuality and is waiting patiently for you to cut that stupid shit out and return to a more respectable state of being.

Attached: 1642615711179.png (640x863, 207.68K)

Having anal sex with a woman is an old way for men to have sex without the woman getting pregnant. There are lots of nerves in the anus which makes anal intercourse very pleasurable - so I'm told - so the woman may have enjoyed having sex without the worry of an unwanted pregnancy.

pretty suspect user. sounds very closet homo

there are no nerves, just a pleasurable stretching sensation

I think using god as your excuse is dumb. Just say you are homophobic, its that easy. Also if you don’t understand, why not try and learn. At the end of the day if you still don’t understand- take the time to thank the people who tried to teach you and carry on your way. But there is no reason to hate.

Also, homosexuality has been in human history since roman time, its not that hard of a google to see for yourself.

Attached: fisting_nuns___f70-4_tmb.jpg (320x240, 12.96K)

lol, shut up pedo

I’ll put my dick in anything. So long as it’s legal. It’s fair game. And I’ll lick whatever is presented to me. So long as it looks clean. About a month ago I let a stripper make it clap on my face? Why? I do t know. She was makin’ it clap. And I wanted to put my face in there. For that brief moment, I hadn’t a worry in the world. It was like a dog puttin’ his mouth on a sprinkler. Just having fun. I’m one step above letting people fart on my face. Then inevitably somebody is going to take a dump on me. And I will give them large sums of money. After that, probably getting knee’d in the balls. But I want to knee someone too. Just, stupid shit to satisfy our brains. It’s fun OP.

Attached: C852AC0F-C069-44D0-98A0-157875961A2B.jpg (720x738, 66.4K)

Attached: yesfather_jay-tee-jack-hunter.jpg (726x5788, 670.46K)

Attached: 21_4217960l.jpg (375x214, 12.21K)

Cuz it's tight and jt feels good you stupid virgin. Lrn2 hedonism moar

why are novices like this

Attached: 3128028_7.jpg (480x320, 21.12K)

In some point in time during Jesus’s life, he fucked someone in the ass. That’s what the whole, cast the first stone thing was about. He went to India during his life. They invented 69. I’m sure you can put these things together.

Let people enjoy things. If you truly hate it don’t spend your time, energy, or effort hating it.

Stfu gay aids faggot stupid opinion faggot

this threads a bit faggy

Attached: 49F202EC-C51C-48F4-8874-5F7077A03743.gif (530x300, 1.94M)

>it can't possibly feel that good
Oh but it does

You get off on calling people faggot. Call me faggot more daddy.

yeah

Attached: 1646605176724.jpg (500x531, 72.98K)