What did you wish for when you were little...

What did you wish for when you were little? For some reason I was obsessed with having this flying airship with a balloon canopy that would let me weave in and out amongst the tree tops.

I never got one.

Attached: anons_balloon_airship.jpg (1000x600, 199.34K)

I always wanted a go cart

Original Leonardo ninja turtle action figure. Not the costumed one or ones that have extra features.

you mean back when they all had red bandanas before the cartoon? why was this important to you user?

Airships don't exist

Forget this idea

a movie-accurate Buzz Lightyear. The crappy 90s model was shit

I wanted to go on qn qdventure like jackie chan. Then once i started hating life i decided to become a virologist so that i could make a zombie infection and kill everyone.

I wanted to shrink down and live in my butt, and make war with the people who loved on my nuts. That was the last time I ever wanted anything from this world.

>Airships don't exist

Attached: USS_Macon_over_Manhattan_0.jpg (1600x1102, 583.67K)

That's cool. That reminds me, when I was very little I would Imagine having a flying chair/throne that would take me anywhere I wanted. I would imagine there was a button for every location imaginable, enen though I knew there would be too many buttons for that to be possible.

where would you go if you had that today user?

Attached: Kay_Kà„vus_on_his_flying_throne.jpg (529x629, 252.14K)

teleportation
if youre talking really little i wished for a car that could drive on road and on water like a boat

Probably places I can't get to on my own, like other planets.

I like the thought but that's incredibly complicated

I wanted one of these and fly to school

Attached: fucker.jpg (1800x1157, 336.63K)

I wished that Israel didn't control the US government and all of our media.

I had the ones that folded up into their shell and turned into like actual looking turtles, I also had some of those original boring ones though.

Not a wish but we used to ride in the front seat in the time before DVDs and I would watch out the window on long trips and picture myself on a motorcycle riding at speed on the landscape past the shoulder, dodging, dipping, diving and jumping out of culverts.

I also used to have nightmares that my penis had fallen off in my tighty whiteies and was at risk of getting lost. I knew my penis was really important to me but I was too young to understand why.

For wishes probably invisibility and later to be a millionaire. And of course I wished for a gf, long before I even knew what they were for either. Today I'm married and I'd still gladly take any of the three.

Like this guy's butthole?

Those Burger King Pokeballs they had decades ago...
I used to put one on a shelf in my bedroom every Christmas Eve but leave it open
I'd pray and beg for probably an hour for a few years in a row before bed
All I wanted was to wake up with the ball closed and a Pokemon inside
The first year I asked specifically for either Mew or Charmander
By the last year I was content with it being a Ratatat, Pidgey or Weedle

I'm still feeling betrayed at 31

The sheer number of cultural flying x and descending basket type stories from prehistory is pretty fucking amazing. I read a lot of classic folklore to my kids and there is so much about people in sky kingdoms and shit I'm half convinced we used to get visitors.

I wanted to be a Charmander.