ITT: describe your situation other anons will give you advice

ITT: describe your situation other anons will give you advice

Attached: cruel-existance.png (750x749, 583.59K)

used to be skinny, now im fat as shit. I go to the gym but im just bloatlord rn If i thin out, ill have loose skin, so im fucked either way. Only way out it seems is steroids.

You’re Doing it for looks, you’ll never get far that way

>Only way out it seems is steroids.
If you want testicular cancer, go right ahead.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.15K)

i still have to fart but i can feel the liquid

sit on the toilet bowl then fart

genius

i know, i know

Im poor, unskilled, have long term unemployment, my memory is no longer good, getting up there in years, no income, I have a harpy of a mother that needs 24 hour monitoring lest she randomly die from self neglect, I have a barely functioning device that lets me get wifi, my teeth are in dire need or dental work, I might have testicle cancer (I only know its a painful lump I lack the money to check out), my spine is fucked up good too (dislocated disk I suspect) but I can brute force it to cooperate.
Also I have the misfortune of owning a micro dick.

>I have the misfortune of owning a micro dick
Where do you keep it?

I'm an autistic 22 year old manchild who lives in his mother's house, I'm morbidly obese, and the only thing I want now is to die in a war. What should I do?

Fix yourself retard. Me and billions would kill to be in your position you fat lazy fuck

36 year old here with an engineering degree a 28 year old wife and a 2 year old kid.

In my freetime I'm working on a multiplayer game and I don't have nearly enough time for that. That's it. That's my complaint.

Did I mention I have a fuck load of money?

>rn
>"go to the gym"
>unironically utilizes textspeak in a public forum
>then wants us to believe he's not just lazy in other aspects of his life

sounds like you're fat. I fucking hate fat people, hope you and your mother die soon.

>20
>micropenis
>no real friends
>dead end minimum wage job
wat do

Declare war on Pizza Hut.

Attached: example.png (1080x1350, 1.33M)

>Did I mention I have a fuck load of money?
How did you get your fuckload of money.

>>dead end minimum wage job
>wat do
become and IT tech

Put around 1k usd in the stock market every month for 6 years now

I am unable to like myself.
I have a good job, a nice home (a flat, no house), friends, more money than I need, etc.
So I definitely achieved something in life or at least did some things right.
Still, I am unable to be happy with myself or with what I achieve, as everything I did could have been done faster, better, with less mistakes, etc.
Everybody around me (therapist, family, coworkers, friends, ...) tells me I'm oh so smart, well spoken, funny and whatnot, but I still cannot be ok with myself.
I don't hate myself, I'm just constantly disappointed by myself for no real reason instead of being happy which I actually should be.