Why don't incels just get therapy?

Why don't incels just get therapy?

Attached: 1643135708617.jpg (768x719, 224.85K)

Don't want to get internally judged by some dumbass who claims to be helping me

I love this image. Thank you. I think they don’t go because they are poor and live in America so they can’t adored it or they have internalized thinking that it is unmasculine

I'd like to watch that go down,, honestly, especially if it's a hot therapist that makes them clam up and stutter.

Lmao just imagine. Then after gulping and stuttering for an hour they get home and make a thread on Any Forums about how they gave her a piece of their mind!

Because they suck

Women aren't special. You aren't special

>Why don't incels just get ther-ACK!

Attached: 1633391385200.gif (600x600, 1.77M)

Looks like OP triggered an incel

I did :)

you will never be a woman

Attached: what.png (533x476, 362.53K)

Ladies and gentlemen, the master-race

No shit you obsessed retard

Incels are absolutely obsessed with trannies because they refuse to believe real women exist. It is their coping mechanism because they hate women so much :)

kys nigger faggot tranny

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Incels are absolutely obsessed with trannies because they refuse to believe real women exist. It is their coping mechanism because they hate women so much :)

I hate women too, if you don't, you are maybe and gullible. I've seen you post this response a hundred times now

Not a tranny, stay retarded

Therapist have never cured anyone, it's a scam, All theory, all debunked eventually, still they get credits for being super genius and enormous paycheck, all they do is prescribe drugs, from pharmaceutical companies that they invested in, most of them are more addictive and worst for the health than cocaine, still you trust the rapist, invented by jews, same as judeo christian beleif, all for profit, sell your thought, sell your beleif, not actual work, easy life.

Naive* and gullible

but i'm not an incel, real women exist, you just aren't and will never be one of them
no one is coping but you, you are projecting your insecurity and envy of real women, and trannies like you are almost always incels, which is why you want to try to push people away from real women in hopes it'll help you get laid (it wont), kys you will never be a woman

Attached: yes.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

Woww, we've never seen that image before

>Everyone is trans!!!
Shut up retard

>t. seething tranny

Attached: lol.gif (220x140, 361.99K)

You really gonna bot-post for another 6 hours?

Therapy the reason I'm still on this fucking planet bro. Shit helps if you're actually honest with them and not a closed minded pos

Attached: IMG_20200430_183005.jpg (1024x1020, 124.65K)

This is why nobody will ever take you seriously. Nobody mentioned troons until you got here

Attached: disgusted.png (270x240, 83.4K)

God, everyone is so painfully fucking stupid

Attached: (you).png (512x514, 294.04K)

As soon as tranny retards get therapy.

A simple counselor or a good friend you needed not a theRapist

Attached: rent free.png (1000x772, 523.61K)

You're all the same, no originality whatsoever

just admit you're trannies

Be My therapist, tranny sis.

Attached: 1647564872716.webm (720x1280, 1M)