Why spend $3,000 on game pc when u have to build it and my psv costed me $30 and i pirated over 40 games

why spend $3,000 on game pc when u have to build it and my psv costed me $30 and i pirated over 40 games

Attached: DtSqzIFofb9a.jpg (1476x2087, 292.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6365/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why spend $30 on psv when you can get a deck of cards for $1

>why buy a car and learn to service it when mopeds exist

Attached: 1656007817393.jpg (622x622, 34.2K)

Because you’re a pedophile.

why peepee when you can poopoo?

OP's question is more like
>why buy a car when you can buy a moped, boost it to 75% of the maximum speed of the car, 150% of the safety of the car, can refuel for free and have access to new often moped-only expressways every 2 weeks, while cars need to wait months if not years for the road to be opened to them

No but really, what compelling reason is there to buy a $2000+ gayming PC anymore? The only reason I can think of is muh graficks and that's becoming less and less relevant every console release cycle. And with most new games being microtransaction factories why would you want to play them when with a laptop from Best Buy or a homebrewed Wii U you can play every video game known to man up until 2006 plus the vast majority of Steam/Nintendo games?

Why spend $3,000 on a game PC when I could use that money to buy some cute (authentic) Japanese school uniforms?

Attached: conomi-uniform-store-osaka.jpg (750x562, 58.98K)

I look like that

上げ

Which games could possibly justify a $3000 USD PC?

who is this sweet maiden?

>maiden
user... that's a man...

kill yourself retarded faggot
go back to twitter

YWNBAW

>Psvita
>$40
Man you were living the dream when you got it. Mine was 100$ and was great deal as now there are $$$. Vita is also really based too. My main console and gaming device with the l2/r2 grips for remote play and some games. Very based

Attached: 19684-vizwyf.jpg (201x150, 4.17K)

What Ps Vita games should I play?
So far I've gone through both God Eaters and Fate/Extra

Because PSV can't run games at 8K 120FPS

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6365/
so i dont have to look at niggers

I bought one both because of gaymes and because I have to edit video and run like 5 vms at once and i can't be fucked to run a server for that so i just do it all on the same box.

You don't need more than 1080p 60fps

I love you, marry me