Promo ends in 1 hr

Best JS course on Udemy?

Attached: Unofficial_JavaScript_logo_2.svg.png (800x800, 8.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

javascript.info/
eloquentjavascript.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The one you will find in YouTube. Spare your money and follow the modern Javascript tutorial from Netninja, then follow his OOP with JS course and Typescript course. It's better than any Udemy equivalent. You can also follow for free his Nodejs/Express or React courses.

You don't need to pay.

Thanks. Saved me a few bucks.

Glad i did.

Best JS course isn't on Udemy
javascript.info/

download nodejs and start making something

You niggers need to stop thinking that $$=better

a lot of js api's are horrendous and confusing and follow different coding practices that will make you think the language is shit, which it is.

Jonas schmedtmann and udemy courses are basically always on sale.

user I give you exactly 1 hours to make a website (nothing fancy). If you can't I will point and laugh.

Yeah but spending cash means that I'm making a commitment to a course which I wouldn't have otherwise

It's just cause is is single threaded.
If JavaScript was multithreaded it'd be the only high level language.

not OP but I am learning html and css right now and did this right now lol

Attached: 1634463988289.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Based Asmon enjoyer

Attached: 1634452792077.jpg (636x636, 62.97K)

Those pajeet courses are terrible. I downloaded a few off thepiratebay and they're ancient class-based React crap built by retards. You'll get something much more current and extensible from youtube. Just try the next video if it starts with
>Hello sirs thank you for watchings my video

eloquentjavascript.net
Everything else is garbage

I don't think HTML and CSS are stuff you learn since they're extremely basic to the point where you can google and understand anything you want to do in a minute and have a functional website out in half an hour

Good job user!

Do people still lose their time on this shit ?
I've never played those lol

it was shit code, I switched to grid and it was easier than my sloppy job before and I learned a little about the grid stuff, I think I won't sleep that much this weekend because this is a lot of fun

Attached: 1650963570919.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>Asmongold
>Literally bans half their twitch chat every stream for wrongthink
For people like this is why I don't watch streamers anymore.