Russia is sending their old and outdated vehicles and weapons into battle so Ukraine wastes their ammunition and energy...

Russia is sending their old and outdated vehicles and weapons into battle so Ukraine wastes their ammunition and energy destroying them and giving themselves a false sense of victory. It is all planned. Once they use all their military resources, Russia will send in the real weapons.

Putin is playing Zelensky like a fiddle and the ukrainian people are falling for it.

Attached: 5623412354.jpg (800x450, 47.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/zelenskyy-ukraine-russia-putin-invasion-rcna17661
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a fuck.

Nice

Yeah right, they won't run out of shit. Usa and others are sending them alot of toys. Russia just sucks dick

>It is all planned

Attached: 1647429196982 (1).jpg (1536x1079, 182.81K)

Why wouldn't they have won quick with newer equipment, and sold the older vehicles as strong russian fighting machines?

>It is all planned

Great plan retard

Attached: 16472082939680.jpg (1280x960, 378.18K)

Wouldn't even be the first time in history that a military has used this exact tactic....

So OPs theory isn't impossible. Just not likely. Putin is just fucking nuts and his own people are turning against him.

Wait... you think a military tactical plan to use cannon fodder to tire out the enemy would result in absolutely 0 fatalities? You think Putin gives a shit if he loses a few soldiers but gains a whole country as Russian territory?

And you're the one calling someone retarded? Lmao

RUSSIA: Hey China, got any spare tanks to lend us? HA HA HA Outdated equipment so Russ troops can die faster. HA HA HA Planed? HA HA HA HA

This is my kind of Russian. Makes me smile. Thank you, Putin. Can's wait for your stock exchange to re-open. HAHAHAHAHA

The world laughs at your midget leader. The land of Russ. Vodka aind cheap whores.

Ivan, you are some kind of really special retarded.

So your reasoning is that Putin is just burning thousands of lives and tonnes of equipment at Ukraine now, so he can finish them off with better equipment in the future? How the fuck does that make sense if he could just use his best military resources first and get the job done with quickly?

The real answer is, you are full of shit.

Yeah and trump tried to stop this yuuge pedo ring right?

>Wait... you think a military tactical plan to use cannon fodder to tire out the enemy would result in absolutely 0 fatalities?

Now I know you are trolling really badly. Claiming that throwing "cannon fodder" (that is, thousands of young soldiers' lives and lots of equipment) at the enemy to somehow "exhaust" them in their own homeland is the stupidest take I have ever heard on this conflict.

You can't just concede that Putin is deep down a foolish boy in a man's body whose luck finally ran out with this war.

There is no scenario where Putin does not take Ukraine. The question is if he continues to Poland. If Poland then all out war

Cyka splat

He's getting close to it. No coincidence he is bombing near the border of Poland now. Trying to accidentally on purpose get NATO involved.

Everything the western media tells you about Ukraine situation is a lie. Literally takes couple of minutes to check any random "fact" they give us to see it's bullshit. For example Zelensky fighting in the frontlines, google those pics the media used in all the articles, they're all from 2021.

>Ukraine supplied by NATO
>Russia already begging China for supplies and equipment
Russia will run out of supplies and weapons before NATO. Playing Putin like a fiddle.

when glorious leader bidet sends me into battle in my old 1980s chevy astro, what letter do i put on it?

imagine sending own citizens as cannon fodder in old vehicles to "waste ammunition"

1 billion dollars worth of ammunition just from USA incoming,

that will show them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Zelensky fighting in the frontlines
never seen or heard that, your fake news are fake news
that happens often, fake reports of fake news

Putin is a cuck. Thanks for coming to my TED talk

nbcnews.com/news/world/zelenskyy-ukraine-russia-putin-invasion-rcna17661

>clog the streets with broken trucks so good trucks can roll in later
>give enemy tons of weapons and gear to salvage and use against you
Capital plan, old chum.

>nbcnews.com/news/world/zelenskyy-ukraine-russia-putin-invasion-rcna17661
Where does it say he's fighting in the frontlines? You're a stupid retard, fuck you.
Same thing always, fake reports of fake news, misinterpretations, everything retarded about the Internet.