Using python to track, analyze Covid vax

So I’ve been reading/studying a lot of python and statistics. I’ve learned to put data into it and use jupyter notebook. I’m trying to find the best way to continually test the claim of “safe and effective” over the beginning of the vaccine trials to today, and continuing on. Would the best datasets come from CDC and VAERS? Also, I think we hit 1 million deaths. So if I get a good idea on deaths, and permanent disabilities and the rate at wich they occur among age groups, ethnicities, vaxxed and unvaxxed, I can get a pretty clear perspective on this all after 10 years pass right? Data changes. And I will be right there analyzing it all with the power of python at my fingertips as it comes in. I didn’t take the vaccine. I don’t give a fuck if YOU did. Whatever. You did what you thought was best, I did what I thought was best. Now let’s watch the flop, the turn, and the river. Data don’t lie.

Attached: 19A6B54A-A31F-46E7-8B42-4E26CE443F35.jpg (1280x1280, 143.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your meds schizo

Take it to Any Forums conspiritard

Attached: 53pwcy.png (504x261, 119.23K)

Pop some datasets in here that would be good for one to put in statistical analysis software. I want my python charts and graphs to tell me I’m skizo you fucking shill bot.
If the vaccines and boosters remain safe and effective forever all I will be doing is shoving my own foot in my mouth if the data all shows “safe and effective” after 10 years

I'm not a vaccine researcher so I don't know what datasets to point you to. I instead choose to trust people who have dedicated their lives to developing and researching these vaccines and proving they are safe via peer review. They'll do a much better job than some schizo on Any Forums who can't even find data for himself and thinks he now has analytical superpowers for installing Jupyter.

Do you even have a background in health or statistics? You don't have to answer, I already know.

did you know that when you do science you go in with a hypothesis and then attempt to prove the null hypothesis rather than your original hypothesis?

Imagine shilling for Big Pharma and not even getting paid for it. Pathetic.

That sort of thinking is why we need to trust the experts. They're good at that stuff.

Funny how The Science never did that when they invented the fake COVID pandemic and their "safe and effective" vaccine

but they did. you just don't understand how clinical trials work. and that's honestly OK, you just need to shut the fuck up when the adults are talking.

"The Science"
Just more evidence that you don't know what science is.

>dedicated their lives to lobbying and marketing and proving they have the majority of the government and media in their pocket

FTFY

I've got an easy one for you that would satisfy your desire for "research" while still being plausible (to a retard like yourself)
>1. Excess mortality rate went up during the pandemic
You could say this was because of the virus, but you can conveniently ignore that. Science doesn't make that kind of large, grand claims since it's only observational data, not experimental. The CDC and MMWR make that data easily accessible. cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
Just change the title from "deaths due to COVID-19" to "deaths due to COVID-19 vaccination"
>2. Vaccines were given during this time
Also made available by the CDC, if you were to graph this data with excess mortality you would find that they overlap very well
covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total
Now, any non retard could easily see through your "research" but people who don't know how to find this data or what those numbers mean will believe it and that's your target audience anyway.

Oh I bet it took you a few months to really study jupyter

This dumb nigger thought every board was Any Forums-lite LMFAO

contact various epidemiologist of varying opinions about finding good data, not contrarians and chuds on Any Forums

>Would the best datasets come from CDC And VAERS?

yes and no. if you're able to find a way to filter out the statistical noise (which is incredibly present in VAERS) it would still be inaccurate and sloppy. the best way to track deaths is the way we're doing it now, with excess death mortality comparions

user is actually correct. Every time vaccines rolled out to new populations or boosters were scheduled, Covid cases and deaths spiked. The cdc has a nice trick for this. If you get the vaccine and die within 2 weeks you are considered unvaccinated. If you get one dose and die, you are considered unvaccinated.

Therefore, the only people who are considered vaccinated are those who survive 2 weeks after getting both doses, but if we look at the data, we can see deaths and cases spike right along with vaccination.

Also remember, all the people in this thread making fun of you HATE antivaxxers like you. Also, they are very sneaky people. If your research was a waste of your time they would encourage you just to watch you fail. The reason they attack your idea is because they know you might find the truth.

Shut The Fuck Up
Science is for experts, take your meds.
The vaccine is safe, trust the experts.

It's pretty hard to prove SARS-CoV-2 is fake when you can image it using an electron microscope, sequence it's genome and then make a PCR test for it.