One day you'll have the last Americanized Chinese food you'll ever have...

One day you'll have the last Americanized Chinese food you'll ever have. You will die before you get to have another bite of general chicken, fried rice, mei fun, sweet and sour pork shrimp or chicken, mu shu, egg drop, egg roll, spring roll, won ton, dumpling, bbq rib, any of that shit. It'll be the last time. It might be the next time you have it. It might be when you're fucking 90, but it'll happen, and then shortly after you'll die for some reason, and the memory of the tasty food, opening fortune cookies with your mom, they'll all fade, and there will be no more fortunes, no more smiling at your tasty meal. Nothing. Just the void.

So the next time you eat some fucking Americanized Chinese food, you fucking savor that shit. Enjoy it for what it is, because you know it's delicious, and you love it. It's a comfort food you've loved your whole life. Enjoy every bite of that shit, and tell the cook, manager, waiter, whatever that the food is incredible.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 214.41K)

its ok i gues

haven’t eaten that shit in a decade and I hope my last time is already well behind me.

Why will there be a last time (short of dying)?

>opening fortune cookies with your mom
already dont remember this shit cos my mom fucked off after i was 5

i think there will be far better in God's kingdom, don't u???????

Attached: 21321235352253425432.jpg (815x492, 35.13K)

All that stuff sounds fucking terrible.
I'd rather eat fucking KFC than takeout Chinese. All tastes like shit

I hate that fat sonofabitch with such a passion. Best years of his life gone to gluttony for some clicks. He's gotta be fucked in the head.

I think dying covers it.

that's how I feel about weed and cumming

yeah dying pretty much covers it
i'm sorry frenly
i think he thinks that he can just "get famous now being super fat! i can always do the rebound arc where i lose the fat and get surgery with all this money! that'll get me even more money! i mean maybe he's just a fat fuck who is gonna do this until he dies, but that's how my brain made sense of his weird actions. the problem for him with my hypothesis is that he probably doesn't realize that he is doing irreversible damage to his body, like he's shortening his life span whether or not he loses the weight and gets "healthy". he probably thinks because he's young it'll be no problem. then again he might not give a flying fuck and is just gonna die at age 35 or 40 of a heart attack (that's where he's headed, especially with how spazzy he gets. His little "comedy bits" where he spergs out and waddles around is probably the most worked up his heart gets in that fat fucking doctor robotnick suit he's in. plus he's a fucking bottom gay so he doesn't even get any workout during sex.

I’m white, so I’m going to heaven

i was disappointed when i found out it wasn't actually panda meat.

that guy.... might not make it.....

Attached: 16463575343358211132311251.jpg (492x815, 36.32K)

tl;dr i want to eat all that out of his asshole

>Claims[X]
>Evidence [_]

world of...........................

MAXIMUM torture

Attached: 16463575343358232311251.jpg (815x492, 35.45K)

Who is this guy I see getting posted a lot? I'm not American so i have never heard of him what's his name? Just curious that's all and want to look him up

nicocado avocado. you're like the last guy i think. this food fag has been on blast all year

Ok fat ass. Whatever you say…

Thanks for letting me know

Psycho-torture it

only in the afterlife

Attached: 16463575343582113.jpg (492x815, 35.18K)

sure thing have fun he's pretty intense lol

Always disappointed with Chinese food. No matter what or where I get it from.

Would always prefer to spend more and get Thai or Japanese food

HEY GUYS LOL. OP LIKES CHINESE FOOD. BUT HE'S ACTUALLY MAKING A POST ABOUT EXISTENTIALISM AND TO NOT GET COMPLACENT WITH LIFE SO THAT YOU LIVE IN THE MOMENT AND TRULY SAVOR THINGS
BUT WE'RE RETARDED SO WE THINK HE JUST MEANS HE REALLY LIKES CHINESE FOOD
LET'S SAY CHINESE FOOD SUCKS THAT'LL REALLY PISS HIM OFF LOL

you guys are fucking retarded