Did you have female friends as a little boy?

Did you have female friends as a little boy?

Attached: loli-tits.1642522223842.sailor-moon-chibiusa.jpg (766x576, 329.39K)

Yeah. It was pretty normal though. Any Qs?

The usual rundown of any sexual encounters and secret girly intel, of course.

don't really consoder her a friend, more like the daughter of a couple my mom insisted on visiting every now and then.

we were pretty young and i was really late
in realising how sex and relationships between the sexes were supposed to work (also i may have a tinge of the 'tism).
it felt awkard this one time when she announced for everyone present that she wanted to slow dance with me while i wear a tie..

Dude i was really trying not to sound like a piece of shit, but Lesbians are the only thing you need to look out for, if you hang out with alot of girls.

If a girl who a lesbian likes, likes you, she will be underhanded and catty, making implications about your sexuality, or the nature of your perversions.

In person, not a problem, a spiteful proselytizer after months? Well that ruins relationships, and social interpretations of you, if youre not white, thats already checkmate.

Do what youre allowed to in life, and you'll consider yourself a loser, do more than youre allowed to and people will attempt to jail you.

White lesbians are still above every colored person on the political scale, just remember that befor you stick your dick in something nice, around crazy.

Attached: what is this.png (960x911, 863.32K)

>Do what youre allowed to in life, and you'll consider yourself a loser, do more than youre allowed to and people will attempt to jail you.

a lot of this.
i envy psychopaths so much it probably means i'm insane myself.

i firmly believe most of the leaders in the world are people who managed to push past being jailed to the point where they can be considered criminals who simply are successful.

There are just different laws for rich people in practice. You don't have to mysticize it.

I was kind of friends with my older sister's best friend who we regularly visited. We got along okay given I wasn't her direct friend but her family stopped letting me come along after I kicked in the privates during a fight we were having (I was like 6 or something, if that).

Did that add to the ball abuse or did you always have that?

Attached: Buttman.jpg (1080x1920, 837.26K)

This is basically how all of the scenarios will end.

>>"I was fine until some entitled rich girl said i wasnt." okay this thread officially hurts me.

To be fair I literally kicked her in the vag. It's not entitled to not want anything to do with me after that.

yes, but they used me as a doll and played dress up

There was a girl when I was 10. Our parents were friends so we hung out a lot. Her parents were loaded and she was an only child so I got to play with lots of cool board games. She always liked to strip down to her panties and vest when we were alone in her room and play twister. I was super autistic back then so I never saw it as sexual.

i had a friend who had a female cousin and she was pretty cool this was when i was 10 she was 14 i think she had a crush on me but i was autismaxxing so i couldnt pick up on the signal

Daylen if you're out there reading this i wanna fuck your cousin brodie

Haha gay

Also checked

Attached: 60e.png (576x458, 199.42K)

I didn't need to know your sexual preference, But if you want you can drop your pronouns so i can ignore those too, Faggot.

had a friend who was 4 years younger than me he was 11 and i was 14 but his sister was my age long story short i would go over to their house for sleepovers and his sister and I would do questionable things since he'd be the first one to fall asleep

My sis had a friend who was 15 and i was t2 and we talked for a while and we would play games on flash she was so fucking cool and cute. She walked into my house wearing booty shorts, and stared at me for a good 20 seconds. idk why but i got up and slapped her ass
>SHE FUCKING LIKED IT.
so thats how i became my sisters friends personal ass slapping gaming buddy by slapping her ass for the next year.
>FF Now
she got into a relationship with some fucking junkie who took her down the highway in his suped up car and crashed it on purpose. it fucked her up and knocked her front teeth out. there isnt a day that goes by where i dont think about murdering that bastard in minecraft .

I love her bros. its not fair.

Not really. I was on my own most of the time in the kindergarten and playing with toy cars and reading encyclopedias. Probably aspergers.

i did in school

tomboy tricked me into hanging out with her because I thought it's a guy, never visited her house again.

Attached: 1621721275460.jpg (500x500, 25.05K)

I once finger banged a girl in kindergarten while in class. Does that count?

Attached: Spider-man-whispering.jpg (590x474, 32.42K)

spidey you cant do that to one of your students

There were girls in school that I was friendly with but, I never interacted with them outside of it. Strange that it felt completely relaxed and normal to talk them or anyone back then. Now I can't wait to leave a social or mundane interaction asap or otherwise cave in someone's skull.

YOU FUCKING FOOL