I always see KKK members say that the Bible says ur not supposed to race mix but I can’t find anything about it in...

I always see KKK members say that the Bible says ur not supposed to race mix but I can’t find anything about it in the Bible
are there any christians here that can help me find it?

Attached: 53CEF3D3-63FB-487E-A177-04C368A213F9.jpg (1365x2048, 836.06K)

It doesn’t exist. That’s why you can’t find it.

fabrics user. you aren't meant to mix fabrics

Attached: overconfident_03.jpg (185x269, 9.61K)

That's a ceremonial law at best, not a moral one. It's easy to tell because it doesn't say that their blood shall be upon them

sheep and goats

god doesn't like it

last time I tripped acid I had some kind of revelation about why you shouldn't mix fabrics. it always seemed like a pointless thing to worry about but for some reason it all came together and made sense for a couple of minutes. fucks me if I can remember why though. more just a gut feeling.

It depends on how you view what God refers to as His chosen, for most of the church history the traditional interpretation was He means the saved, the church, the royal priesthood, the body of believers, you if you're a believer in Christ. There are several instances of the old testament commanding for the Jews (believers) to not mix with the surrounding tribes, it would seem that it wasn't for the racial aspect but the cultural/religious. It could be interpreted as taking on their godless culture or heathen gods by mixing and thus God forbade it. All the examples of race mixing (Moses taking an Ethiopian wife for example) show the tribe trying to shun him, but the wife embraced and fully converted to knowing and loving God first. There are no instances with a heathen race mixing being accepted and they started doing Ba'al worship and throwing their children in the fire. Basically it's ok if she's a Christian too...but that just sort of brings up other questions.

Because the F2 generation is a complete abomination of incompatible genes

In general it's saying the marriage of two things that are unnaturally joined is wrong, not just fabrics. You could also interpret this as not just fabrics but metals, like for instance bringing copper and steel together to make electricity. God never intended for us to have power.

>incompatible genes
Yep. Science. Numbers don't lie!

Attached: Proof of the Conspiracy to Deny Testicular Urine Inventory.jpg (764x185, 40.35K)

What are you talking about?

>You could also interpret this as
My favorite biblical can of worms.
90% of people's assertions about the bible are exactly this.
The Rapture. Masturbation. Homosexuality. Saying "God damn". All are interpretations.

I'm talking about SCIENCE! :-D
I fucking love science! (-:

Attached: ScienceBitch.jpg (384x775, 113.79K)

Shove it up your arse fagboy.
F2 is a mess, commercial livestock crossbreeding systems involve either rotational or back cross to avoid the problems.

Skin colour is due to adaptations of weather. White Americans are turning out to be Negros. It’s just that over time you go darker or lighter depending on where you live.

Your cock & nose also changes throughout the generations cos of the gravity/magnetism. Magnets have such an effect on the biochemistry and dna and shi.

There’s no different races, just colour and body adaptations due to the environment.

The KKK are a satanist super cult who believe in people sacrifice, which is why they put people on crucifixes to burn to the stars or sun or moon as a witness of an offering.

The KKK isn’t across Christian.

wut?

You don't get to pick and choose buddy.

Non of that, "oh He didn't mean for me to take that one seriously" bullshit.

He is either infallible or not. You either believe it or you don't.

Picking and choosing proves that it is just socially and politically convenient to say you believe.

Right, if there is no such thing as races, then let's take all the jews and kill them all.
It won't be a problem for you because you say race doesn't exist and since you don't mind, then it will also reduce the amount of humans on the planet that everyone is going on about.

Shall we get rid of all the jews now then since race doesn't exist?

If you were from Africa and you moved to Norway, and your children, grandchildren, their grandchildren and their grandchildren and their grandchildren never returned to Africa? You would see these black people become white like any native Norwegians.

It’s true. Over time due evolution and adaptation, you don’t need your skin to be dark, you end up white.

That makes no sense.

Race doesn’t matter biblically because it’s about faith. I made a more scientific point. Not sure how killing the Jews does anything.

Christians are insane anyways. They let the council of Nicea dupe them into becoming Gentile Idolators & that’s why America, Western Europe is fucked because they don’t know their heads from their foots.

You seem to have forgotten about "thou shalt not kill". Let's be honest, most Christians do. For a supposedly Christian nation the US has been at war for 231 years out of its 246 year history.

Sure hope He doesn't mind rule number 1 being basically ignored.

I didn’t write that, just wanted to affirm that
Christians are indeed behaving as idolatrous Gentiles.

I would recommend them to learn from Rabbi Tovia Singer on how the Christo Bible is simply adulterated.

-Kik: Humioi

Thou shall not fornicate with naggers.
John Paul 15:12
Maybe they misread one letter.

I'm not Christian so don't try that on me.
YOU said that race doesn't exist, no matter what religious rules and text you try to put fourth are not going to get you out of the question I asked you.

Since you say race doesn't exist shall we take ALL the jews and have them killed, since you say race doesn't exist?

Speak now.

That's called doctrine. Different churches have beliefs they hold as more important than others, that another church doesn't place as much emphasis on. But the majority of your examples are clearly worded in the bible, when 99% of churches agree that the part of the Bible where God calls sodomites an "abomination" and that their blood shall be upon them...it's more of a universal doctrine.

Paul was a typical apostate. He sold out the truth for money.

To the Jew he came as a Jew.
Why? So he could ask them for money.
To the non Jew he came as a non Jew so he could ask them for money.

Paul was a Roman agent & profited well from helping to mislead early followers of Jesus to observe the cult religion of Rome.

- Kik: Humioi

I think you didn’t know your Father growing up.

no if you put niggers in the dark regions if they could survive they would become pale niggers.
they would most definitely not become comparable to members of the white race.

So when you look at facts like 13% of the population commits 54% of the crime, is that just an accident?

You are replying to the wrong person retard. I never said any of those things.

Fuck off now.

Give it thousand years and they would.

>"thou shalt not kill".
though shalt not murder, important difference

Hey fuck you Mother fucking Kike.

not even remotely fucking true, whites have taken 50,000 years to get where they are

google "The spandrels of San Marco"

Typical jew response. You don't want to answer because when this question is asked you know the game is over and you can't bring yourself to try and get out of the little jam you got yourself into.

"Race doesn't exist, but it does for us jews"

Don't worry guys, hasbara app has been activated and more will come into this thread to help defend the Jewish people jus sit tight.

You actually do, and it's clearly spelled out as such. The Bible has 3 catagoryies of law:
1 moral law -stands across time and applies to every man woman and child on earth - example all sodomites are an abomination and deserve immediate swift violent death
2. Ceremonial law -applies to how the temple works, doesn't apply if you aren't in the temple, there is no temple anywhere - example don't mix dissimilar fabrics
3. Judicial law -applies only to those people living in the city of Jerusalem in 0 AD. Example if you kill your neighbors ox you owe him 30 piece of silver

Fuck you pig eating man worshiping son of a bitch.

We have Israel now & can get your governments do whatever we want.

Psalm 89:[34]!