OMG what a wild night! I just got drilled hard by a hung top. Fucking took his seed, gladly begging for his DNA juice...

OMG what a wild night! I just got drilled hard by a hung top. Fucking took his seed, gladly begging for his DNA juice. I love clenching back n forth on his pulsating cock. Love that cock get hot and extra stiff while twitching. He drives his far cock deep into my belly, to the hilt, moaning loud struggling with his size. Love that anal muscle fit perfectly around his shaft, gripping tight on every stroke as I’m actively trying to extract his entire load. It’s so hot receiving my man’s meat flesh, watching it go in and out full stroke style.

It’s so hot to have him grab my ankles in missionary and his rock hard cock zeroed on my hole, then locking eyes and seeing the bad intentions on his face. It’s so sexy as I let go and he starts having his way, getting rougher and harder more and more. Turns me the fuck on when he pushes my limits, squirming wildly, he would pin me down with his hands big hands on my waist and let loose pounding for a nice minute or two. Waves of eurphoria roll over me which made me relax, loosening up hole. He feels my hole stretched and relaxed, resulting in him going full primal. Rough Squat fucking for a moment. The sounds of his balls slapping against my taint, the sound of my smooth ass bouncing off his hips gets louder and louder. He declares his is going to cum, and buries his white dick inside suddenly, making me bottom me out immediately. I whimper like a good sub as a result from getting my insides scrambled. His tip of his cock pokes me with each and every pelvic thrust. His cock swells up, rock hard stiff with veins popping along the shaft. A sudden wet hot feeling floods my hole. I lay there talking it all in, I time my anal clenching to each of his squirting load, milking his convulsing penis til the last drop. He keeps it in as it is deflating, not letting any semen escape. And the moment is capped off with his soft penis slipping out, my boypussy happily gaped and glazed, my hole winking from throughly fucked.

Attached: 356D3731-5477-4A6B-A4DE-619F189396C9.gif (397x330, 978.55K)

Attached: A7F80F45-B2D0-4560-943B-ADB1A9791952.jpg (1136x852, 216.2K)

Anyone else here is a small smooth twink that loves big burly men. Their big arms wrapping around not letting go, his growing bulge placed in between my cheeks. He grinds on my crack, followed by spreading my cheeks open as his cock makes bare contact prodding around at the entrance, teasing me. I live for that moment of initial penetration. My ass in a presentable position meanwhile a firm push of his penis results in the head slipping inside suddenly concealed. My hole is hungry, taking his thick cock inch by inch, feeling each veiny bump. The feeling of being another man’s ends to their pleasure gives me fulfillment. My purpose is realized, I am meant to be a cum hungry slut for real men. They live using me as a fuck toy while I seek their cum. I am obsessed with loads.

Is there anyone else that is addicted to taking it bare? I live for breeding. I love absorbing his essence inside of me. His juices mixing in my ass with mine. We are connected by his dick and my boy hole. It’s a perfect match.

Attached: E532F9B0-EC22-4194-95A5-27D9EF62C7D6.jpg (604x604, 44.4K)

Does every top prefer internal cream pies over facials?

How old are you? What age did you start taking a cock?

I do. Having him swallow is also great

My goal in life is to be the center of a gangbang. Maybe like 6 hot tops with me as the sole bottom. I would love to take each of the loads, using the previous one as lube for the next one.

I love to be center of attention. To see these thirsty men, get antsy and anxious, makes me feel at peace. Something comes over me, like I turn into a slut as soon as the tops start taking off their pants and underwear, exposing their stiffening cock. The waiting makes them turn full mast, as the cocks are aimed at your small boy ish frame, surrounded by pervy eyes. Set to take them on in anticipation. And ready satisfy their sexual needs makes me feel like a good boy. One after another load, my hole is filled with many male’s bodily fluids. Globs of cum spilling out, dribbles down my leg. Feels wasteful to not get bred. It’s our job as bottoms to extract all the cum. I won’t feel complete until it’s injected in me. So hot, when the top spears the lady final extra hard thrusts, trying to get me pregnant. The warm sensation washes over, a flood of hot cum fills my winking hole while his veiny thick shaft plunge in and out, my bare hole feels the intimate nature of his dick’s texture sliding in and out that instinctively made me feel pure joy. The hole is easily gaped as the penis repeatedly pry in doing full strokes. All of a sudden he daggers his whole cock inside me, that sent a jolt thru me at the same time he starts to ignore my whimpering, wild squirming and pleading to slow down. I love his power over me, he sees he has a chance to let up but doubles down on the rough pounding until the moment of climax. His balls pressed on my taint then starts contracting and twitching as globs of cum shoots hard inside. He finally collapses on me, I am confined under his body weight, with his cock tucked snuggly in my hole, his cock slowly deflating then finally slipping out. It pops out drenched in cum, still glistening.

I bet for a round 2 but he is drained :(

I am 24 :(

How does one become the best twink bottom?

Attached: 2E710D77-C875-4656-9A01-4AA9FDE6973B.gif (413x281, 383.51K)

Show hole for starters

My first time was my first time for bare, bathouse and partying.

What a wild night. I met this top thru CL.
Invited me over, took me to a bathouse instead. He offered some many party favours. I reluctantly said yes. After that I started slipping in and out of unconsciousness. It was such a blur. We got a room which he paid for, gave me a ton of drugs, and he started pounding me all night dropping multiple loads in me the whole night. He got tired after dumping 6 loads in me thru the night and went on his way leaving me in the bathhouse by my self. After I explored the bath house areas even giving a few older guys a show on a strip pole. It got many eyes on me, a random guy started chatting me after and wanted to fuck me. I grab him and we fucked back in the private room, receiving another load. By now my ass was petty sore and raw and after noon. I decided to end the day. The receptionist helped me get home safe but not before giving me his number :)

Here

Attached: DB990A34-C669-4966-982D-A33F9437304E.jpg (960x1280, 214.23K)

I kill fags like you for fun in my country. (Legal btw)

Attached: 5171A30A-9080-486A-9F9E-CC982641520B.jpg (1280x960, 247.03K)

Nice fuckhole, definitely can see breeding as its only purpose

Any gapes to see how far it can stretch?

Sounds super super gay

Checked and based beyond belief
Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1612978095569.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

I bet if you tried my ass, you would love it. I would contract and relax my ass muscles on your veiny cock, milking you dry. My smooth boy hole is in full slut mode. Ready to receive and accept your wonderful gift. Then I would get poppered up, opening up my anal sphincter for arough hard time hopefully. I spread my cheeks which i hope it tells you to use me throughly. I turn so slutty for my top. I get so submissive like a fuck doll. u can fuck me anyway U want to. To see that moment where both of us see the same thing at the end and want it to is magical. Love that period where you get close to climax and go animalistic with your pounding. I submit to you completely as you instantly speed up, I lay there struggling from the size, gripping the bedsheets but i soon learned to enjoy the rough pounding. Later he tries to cram his penis all in but simultaneously I as well push back my ass to him. Immediately bottoming out, I get a jolt of shock and yelp when the tip of his cock head repeatedly poke my insides. It’s wild when both of us are connected together by his cock and my hole. You as a top; your goal is unload and my goal is to take it alI. I would tired you out I bet. You would love it. It’s intoxicating; the sight of fresh boypussy. You would love it. guarantee it.

Internal load up my butt only

Kys faggot

This was after getting fucked

Attached: 8C86E8BA-09D2-401D-8665-EED044A78D3D.jpg (1536x2048, 812.48K)

based

Attached: DEF94004-CBE5-45A9-8546-8BFCC4BC22B0.jpg (1409x792, 283.14K)

Absolutely based

Attached: CD5132B7-026B-42BF-873F-9530F180EE79.gif (333x200, 1.53M)

Attached: EFBC7FC9-4E2B-43F7-8FCE-07509C4AB1D6.jpg (3024x3024, 1.52M)