One

>one
>stroke

Attached: oral-b.jpg (1200x694, 46.07K)

that reminds me, i gotta charge my toothbrush

we had this thread yesterday

lemme guess, you fell for the electric toothbrush scam

moreso he learned that electric toothbrushes are a scam and he shat himself in surprise

OP HERE. NEVER USED AN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH, NEVER WILL. SIMPLE AS.

you do change your toothbrush every 3 months, right user?

One toothbrush a year. I allow my mouth access to healthy bacteria to avoid getting sick or getting gum disease

based. i don't change mine until the bristles wears out and starts to split(which takes probably less than a year)
i don't know why they shill the whole "3 months" replacement thing asides from muh bacteria, which shouldn't be an issue if you store it properly after use

Honestly it's never been an issue for me. Keep it upright (like you said) to avoid the shotty bacteria. Toothpaste will assist in the killing of unhealthy bacteria. I use teethbrushes for many months. Haven't been sick in 7+years and my dentist said my mouth is one of the healthiest he's seen in his office. Don't fall for the toothbrush scam

the schizo's back!

small circular motion but ok

Straight line, hard pressure. Make sure to brush the gums. Bleeding is a sign that there is bacteria so it doesn't always mean that it's bad

you'll end up with dentures in a few years following this advice

Saying that like its a bad thing. 13 of my teeth are veneers. I brush once a week and my teeth are still white

>electric toothbrushes objectively clean your teeth more than regular toothbrushes
>very cheap
>last forever outside of cheap replacement heads
>schizos still make these
is OP my coworker that thinks the dentist is a jewish scam and has the worst fucking breath I've ever smelled in my life?

sorry to hear you're a retard who can't maintain basic personal hygiene

The one-piece brushes are a scam.
You should get the Braun/Oral-B ones because:
- Industry standard design
- Powerful rotation instead of shitty vibration
- Detachable brushes
- Cheap replacement brushes
- Waterproof wireless charging
- Bottom unscrews for battery replacement/recycling

Attached: 37fc0d89-a152-4cfb-8a50-1825e765eb01_1.d901ed5453abdd9b6d68f27a202a6d78.jpg (3000x3000, 435.57K)

>removing all the healthy bacteria from your mouth
>thinks that is healthy

>be me
>after years of jacking off to 2d waifus, I finally get my first gf
>stay at her place for the first time
>we try to have sex
>blow my load immediately
>embarrassed AF, gf is laughing at me
>go into her bathroom to clean myself up
>see she has an electric toothbrush
>"classic capitalism. You know how easy it is to remove plaque off your teeth? One stroke."
>don't elaborate further
>she laughs and she calls me the "one stroke joke"
>Mfw she tells all her friends and that becomes my new nickname forever

PSA: You should be cleaning between your teeth with dental sticks on a regular basis, lest you get inflamed gums. DO NOT use round toothpicks! Use the flat ones like picrel, with the flat side towards your gums.

Attached: Oral_B_toothpicks_dental_woodsticks.jpg (2498x3320, 872.86K)