How expensive is grade 5/6 helium...

How expensive is grade 5/6 helium? Putting money aside for kill switch and trying to get a guess but website I'm looking at needs account to view prices, and account needs drivers licence number and I never learned to drive like the utterly useless faggot I am. Someone giv estimate please.
Getting grade 5/6 because I'm an utter pussy who is scared of hurt haha

Attached: fml.jpg (558x550, 16.67K)

buck fiddy

Bless your soul user

Don't hurt yourself, call the suiceide prevention hotline and it'll help you. Or go talk to a family or friend. People love and care about you, I love you. Sometimes all thats a person needs to hear! Suicide is never the answer no matter who u are or what you did - Love Josh from Idaho USA.

So, really, when it comes to gas suicides, you just need a sealed environment for your body to naturally process into CO2, and some barbiturates to prevent yourself from instinctively escaping from that environment.
Sealed environment, e.g., a plastic bag over your head. They teach this stuff in high school. Find someone to sell you HGB.
Finding someone to sell you HGB is a bit of a questline, you gotta start with getting lesser drugs, and then play a social game up to those fun drugs.

Actually Josh from Idaho USA sometimes suicide is the answer. I have hit a wall where I no longer contribute to society and am a burden on all those who try to love me. Better to have a plan B for when it finally gets to be too much than just LDAR and prolong suffering with "it will get better" mantras. Thank you though, Josh, you beautiful faggot.

just throw a piece of scaffolding full of shotgun shells at a brick wall coward

Attached: heh.png (208x173, 37.06K)

Why kill yourself when there are eight billion other people on Earth to kill?

Kinda getting to that point too, I'm an alcoholic at 21 and damn near broke, without a job and I only see things getting worse physically and mentally. I wanna at least lose my virginity before I off myself...but don't wanna go out messy or painfully. Is C02 exposure w/ xanax/alcohol sedation a good way to go out?

Attached: anon a mouse.png (200x164, 39.28K)

steal a car and do the exhaust hose trick
it worked for me

I will cry

Attached: Shut up man.jpg (320x320, 14.04K)

It takes a central nervous system depressive drug to prevent you from escaping CO2.
I've never been in your position, I want to hear the reasons why people don't want to work and slave jobs, like fast food or warehouses.

I wouldn't really know. I'm a bit of a pussy so I went straight to finding the most painless way and it seems to be helium exposure. Have been cutting down meals to one a day, eliminating other expenditures and scraping gigs so I have a budget for proper things like a CPAP and 99.999 helium. If I can do one thing right in this retarded life it might as well be this.

do the tidepod challenge
>and your honor, that is why saying "in minecraft" means that it is just a joke

Attached: yum.png (693x384, 125.39K)

What kind of gigs?

maybe you should touch grass and lift some weights instead of plotting your own suicide like a fag

Oh, come on, this is a delicate situation. There are better ways of making other people think like you.

maybe you should go inside and plot your own suicide instead of lifting weights like a fag

If anyone has that infographic from the improvised weapons doc with the shotgun mines, that will also do the trick as a single shot zipgun obviously, you'll want to get 1/2 inch diameter steel pipe for a 12ga shell, just make sure the pin part of the assembly is on a solid surface as the gas expansion will launch the cap off if you try firing it without bracing, almost certainly causing injury and disfigurement from the reduced energy

>implying base and impermanent physical desires like intercourse are enough to tempt me away from oblivion
Yeah, have fun with this shithole, I'll see you when you finally get bored or smart enough to realize how pointless it all really is

Alright, so, I have a theory about this.
Consider DMT. People use it, and it's a great high. It's supposed to be, like, the chemical your brain floods itself when it's dying.
SO!
When you kill yourself by blasting out your brain, you don't get this cool blast of drugs, Buuuut, if you kill yourself with a shot to a heart, you get to feel every natural course of death your nature has planned for you.

I understand your thoughts that he is entirely vein, but please understand that lifting weights has a chemical effect on your brain that just makes you plainly happier.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to even suggest this. Just get a shotgun and stick it in your mouth pointed up at the brain stem

I don't think any of you faggots have answered my question

Attached: hellooo.jpg (500x500, 15.8K)

If something asks you to log in for a price, it's way too expensive for civilians.

you're clearly mentally ill and were probably touched as a kid and thats why you have no self worth