Alright fuckers, I'm horny

Alright fuckers, I'm horny.
Tell me your taboo sex stories.

Attached: Lewd+pepe+you+say+hmm+i+would+have+to+see+_6cac04fc9d73301d8638df0da9979de8.jpg (180x180, 7.58K)

bump

Had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

fuked your mom

Hardly Taboo, she does that for everyone.

I joined the military right out of highschool and after a few years I got stationed near my old home town. I went back to my old highschool and found out where and when parties were on weekends. I used my ability to buy alcohol to get invited and I was pulling girls from every grade. It was like playing in god mode. AMA.

U got a kik or wickr?

Ever got a threesome?

No but I did fuck 2 girls in the same night once.

Last time I posted my Kik I got flooded with trolls.

I almost fingered my little sister's ass once when we were teens. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me even considering it, but the opportunity definitely presented itself. It was a very specific series of events that day so I can't elaborate further or else she'd know if she ever read it. But I was going to do it, so help me, and the only thing that prevented it was that I said something about one of her friends that pissed her off and sent her storming off downstairs to the living room where the rest of the family were milling about. Oof.

i nofap’d for a month and creampie surprised a hooker. was cash

Add me kipj2021

I convinced my gf to give a donkey a blowjob while we were on vacation once

I used to grope and finger my sis when we were younger. I even came on her face and ass a few times.

Go on, got any more details?

I had at least 1 cock inside me at all times for about 12 hours once

What more do u wanna know?

Approximate ages?
How taboo are we talking?

I occasionally hook up with my aunt

bump

16 and 13. I played with her ass and fingered her while i jerked until I came usually on her ass but one day came on her face and it was amazing so i alternated. Stopped sadly before she grew massive tits. Tried again but never could.

You can’t leave without a story here

Attached: C9F4455B-1B3D-4DED-B403-4D84E88A3B94.jpg (183x183, 11.19K)

Ages? How often?

Friend was making fun of me for being a slut, said it seemed like I had a dick in me 24/7. I said that sounded fun, she said I'd get sick of it. So I agreed to try from noon till midnight. Invited some guy friends over, had at least one in me at all times until it was 12

First hookup was when I was 20, she was 34. Happens once or twice a year

Sounds hot, did you cum/they cum inside of you?

I came a few times. Yeah the came in me, didn't think pulling out would count