What's the deal with DDLG? does that type of roleplay appeal to you?

What's the deal with DDLG? does that type of roleplay appeal to you?

Attached: 1610578894-1.jpg (2336x1308, 1.25M)

Kenzie reeves by the way obviously

Attached: 321480630.jpg (2000x3000, 481.48K)

The wha?

I AM FIFTY YEARS OLD AND WHAT IS THIS?

Absolutely it's a great kink of mine

no bitches just say they're into this so they can attribute their immaturity to their fetish

I love it, me and my gf are both really into it

My girlfriend is into it. Still don’t know what to think. Whats your take?

Tell me about it, id rather read irl perspectives than read some wiki.

Attached: 985636206.jpg (3000x2000, 393.49K)

Attached: 132701199.jpg (3000x2000, 486.82K)

Id love to talk about it. Basically she and I both really get off with the daddy/lg power dynamic and aesthetic. It pretty naturally came about as she is very submissive, youthful, and has daddy issues and I love the mix of being dominant yet caring in our relationship. Basically how it works for us is that she calls me daddy (in priv obviously) and I take care of her and lead her. It leads to pretty kinky sex too I love when I have her pinned down on the bed wearing some youthful clothing and she begs "daddy" to fuck her. So I guess tldr, for me and my gf its like a normal d/s relationship except its not confined to the bedroom and we "roleplay" being a daddy and little girl.

You can try it out and see if you like it or not, I am fully aware that this type of thing isnt for everyone. Also like any person/relationship she might have her own particular idea of a dd/lg relationship thats different than what you see online.

Sounds pretty neat, and hot.

Attached: 1838704059.jpg (3000x2000, 422.2K)

Its so nice and hot Any Forumsro. Fucking my gf while shes wearing shit like picrel makes me ascend.

God damn I bet. These clothes are cute.

Attached: 2138931962.jpg (3000x2000, 411.07K)

The source of it for me is the mix of cute/sexy. My gf is so adorable and sex is so kinky

Yeah she is really with it, with bottles and like pacifiers. That’s pretty advanced? I guess it can be hot I’m not against it. Just kinda weird since she’s a few years older. So when she calls me daddy it’s a bit

No pic? None of face, for obvious privacy. But of anything like her ass in similar panties? Though I understand if you'd rather not post. You can share example of the clothing itself though

Attached: 72791762.jpg (3000x2000, 530.01K)

Oh and I forgot. Who initiated the roleplaying at first? How did it first come up between you two?

Attached: 1027338104.jpg (3000x2000, 389.93K)

Damn shes even more into it than my gf is. That sounds incredible to me tbh, idk you can go for it if you want I find it to be super hot and wholesome at the same time. Also Im in the same boat my gf is older than me, except she looks like a 15 yr old.

Sorry user I have no personal pics to share, I'll have to take some user ones sometime. We kinda shared it together first, she called me daddy once as a joke when we just started dating and I said thats really hot. We then talked about it more and she started calling me daddy more and more regularly and it advanced from there. Recently we have been talking about increasing the power exchange part of it too, I think its hot and she says its therapeutic for her.

No worries, thanks for sharing though. Very interesting and nice to see you both enjoy it

Attached: kenzie-reeves-5.jpg (1281x1920, 262.21K)

Ah damn user, that pic reminded me of the outfit my gf was wearing when she lost her virginity to me. Thank you and if you have any questions Id love to talk about it!

Attached: ani.jpg (800x800, 89.75K)

That is way too cute. I envy you. My ex was into ageplay but she didn't admit it until the tail end of our relationship. I don't mind though, as I don't miss her in any capacity so not much to regret.
But I do wish for new qt gf to dress in adorable clothes. Does "nurturing" have any part in the fetish? Like being extra loving and what not

Attached: 47626128_004_da8c.jpg (683x1024, 139.41K)

I want my gf to get into the more ageplay side of thing but we're not there yet. The "nurturing" side is what draws me to it over other d/s dynamics. I love both being dominant and in charge, while also being extra loving and caring for her like a daughter.

Attached: 25o1rx6imo371.jpg (750x1334, 65.15K)

I'll be honest the most "dom" I can get is like spanking. I have trouble doing anything like slapping, or the choking (i know where you're supposed to put your thumb for it to not be lunatic choking) or more than that. But i can easily get behind nurturing behavior. Caressing, smothering with affection that leads to frisky touching etc. The cute clothes would only drive me crazy and exacerbate the desire in a scenario with someone. I just like cute things you know

Attached: tra0124_kenziereeves_1113.jpg (1920x1080, 286.16K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220319_004743.png (613x820, 502.11K)