Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads with 10+ inch cocks...

Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads with 10+ inch cocks? Does it feel good knowing you are contributing to the evil known as hypergamy? This doesn't really strictly apply only to you degenerates, mostly femme bottoms in general. In fact you faggots are worse than actual femoids if you think about it, look at Grindr & Tinder for example. The 80/20 rule seems to also affect even the gay dating market nowadays and it is only going to get worse, thanks to you abominations. 99% of transgirls & femboys now have a list of standards that require their tops to be literal Chads & Tyrones, while at the same time shunning all chasers to the point where they become incel robots such my myself. This happens on literally every dating site, even the ugly hons insta-block me when I send my face pic. So with that being said, can you faggots explain yourselves? As for the real femoids reading this, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

>Transbians fuck off, no one cares what you think!

Attached: Universal Hypergamy.jpg (3684x2400, 963.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsI9iSERsmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont be a weak fag bro

You can be a Chad no matter what you look like. You don't have the mindset. You might be able to develop it, but it will take work. Do you really believe that the world is full of billions of people that like to fuck and the only people fucking are 6'+ gym rats? No, user, your problem is not without, it is within.

I-I could shower

Yikes

It's not about being weak if your face is bad

Cope

I don't, I'll literally go for just about anyone who would take me IRL, but nobody wants me besides fucking creeps. Where IRL would I meet guys into femboys that aren't in "the scene" (lgbt degeneracy)? I just want to find someone who will love me and cuddle with me

Attached: Blimdi (9).jpg (2319x2145, 845.41K)

>but nobody wants me besides fucking creeps

And there we have it, another Chad chasing faggot who complains when non-Chads approach them. YWNBAW kys

Attached: 1597218294114.png (1000x1000, 444.01K)

No, I don't mean creeps as in incels. Honestly I don't judge people like that, I really have a strong love for outcasts such as myself (I have a stutter from a brain injury). I mean creeps as in guys that cheat on me, or guys that want to fuck me in front of their wives. Guys that want me to jack off to loli or furry sick shit with them. I'm so sick of that shit. I'm as alone as you probably, maybe even more. I don't even have a family. I'm not transgender, I am a man 100%, but nice try

Why should they have to settl;e for a pathetic faggot like you? Hot transgirls deserve huge cock same as cis women.

Attached: 704wn7cnijy41.jpg (1535x1031, 409.99K)

Trannies don't deserve anything just like foids don't, kys white knight

Attached: 1600320653466.png (1556x1156, 315.6K)

Where do You find such weirdos? I hope You make some local incel happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lsI9iSERsmE

Manginamaxxing is pathetic as hell. Stop this shit, brocel.

I don't do dating apps or anything, I just try to meet people IRL. I would love an incel bf but they never go out

>invent an imaginary person out of thin air
>be angry at that person

are teenagers really this retarded

You wouldn't touch a KHHV 5'2" Indian balding janitor, stop lying

Guaranteed I'm older than you, faggot

>guys that want to fuck me in front of their wives
I wouldn't mind doing this with a couple in their 30s or 40s tbh, so long as they treat me as a friend and don't say weird shit about trans people

He isn't that wrong. Trans women and leftist people are usually the ones that hate on us because they think that all incels are fascists.

>who cares

A lot of incels are but it didn't stop me sucking off a 19yo fashy boy with a big dick

Me mad at women and faggots for having standards lolololol
you just sound like a horrible person tbh maybe it's you

>I wouldn love an incel bf they never go out
Yeah lol, i barely leave My basement like two times in a month.

well stop being fascist then