I love CRTs!

I love CRTs!

youtu.be/R4CrX6Wdcj0

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x480, 31.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QOG6DAVFrkc?t=399
youtube.com/watch?v=A0VYsiMtrNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same, I like giving my dead CRTs the same sendoff.

lmao, lcdfags on suicidewatch

>mogs the fuck out of expensive modern displays
how do they do it?

Attached: newlcdvsoldcrt.png (1928x1249, 2.71M)

sounds like a uid issue spambot

cope, blurcel

marisanon post hands and tummy pls

>hands
Already did
>tummy
Not yet

Attached: marimad.jpg (400x400, 28.82K)

i want to cuddle with youuuuu

I found compelling crt to buy but it’s £1000 which is just retarded to pay this much considering the age of these things. It can literally fail at any moment. I feel like £300 should be max price for most of them but youtube shills has ruined the second hand market forever.

youtu.be/QOG6DAVFrkc?t=399

Is there any way to immitate crt color on an lcd?
Blue red dark greys and the brighter the grey the more neutral
Best I could do on an lcd is give the whole thing a red blue tint

Honestly wouldn't mind it right now

Out of curiosity what monitor? That's a silly price indeed.

Reduce your gamut just slightly below sRGB and increase your gamma to 2.6 or something. That's a pretty typical uncalibrated CRT experience.
But really, no, there's no way to do that, LCDs have shit contrast and less stable viewing angles which contribute to the experience a lot more than color curves.

Attached: 1532906904480927744_1.jpg (1691x2048, 511.79K)

>Honestly wouldn't mind it right now
something wrong in your life?

"Nothing beats the glass, nothing."
-Unkle Vito

Attached: 24inch-Sony-GDM-W900-CRT-Computer-monitor.jpg (400x300, 15.61K)

No nothing major, I just haven't been able to sleep for 33 hours now. It's little scary actually.
I had to stay up one night trying to fix my phone. Spent like 12 hours troubleshooting the piece of shit, but I did manage to fix it at last. But it cost me my already fragile sleep schedule and gave me this kind of insomnia I've never had before,

Attached: FTC74aiaQAADnnd.jpg (979x1454, 150.07K)

Hell yes, motherfucker
youtube.com/watch?v=A0VYsiMtrNE

really? is it that easy with you, a person from the internet would like you to cuddle and you just agree? you really don't mind?

Sometimes I wonder what people like you are doing on Any Forums, but then I remind myself about eternal summer and that this place has pretty much become normalfag central

Not normally, but in my current sleep-deprived state, cuddling sounds really nice

Attached: EqFwiyPVEAA9K-M.jpg (1448x2048, 665.73K)

>crt color
It's called sRGB and every properly calibrated monitor that's not shit can do it