Make assumptions?

Make assumptions?

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2316, 1.62M)

Ur gay

you are wearing a suit

Enjoys a good steak.

Why the spamming? I seen your fatass on this board all the time wtf is this for

Touch my transphobic ass through the fence. Tata retard.

To hopfully become a meme

>Stay fat and die from stroke, heart attack, or diabetes. Develop onset asthma, arthritis, osteoporosis, and tendonitis early on.

>Lose weight and you will have an extreme amount of disgusting loose skin, and torn stretch marks. Surgery costs arounnd $30,000 and has a risk to go wrong.

Which option does one choose?

We all die in the end, who tf cares if you live a few extra years longer. What's 15-20 years in the grand scheme?

Attached: 2222.png (495x649, 551.91K)

I know but which option would you choose? You'll die alone no matter which option you choose.

The first is slow and painful. Your body is slowly giving in on itself, and you succumb to multiple diseases which get worse with age. The pain is enhanced due to your obesity, making it unbearable even with NSAIDs or opioid painkillers.

The second is a different kind of pain, you look like a monster and lost all resemblance of a human being. If you want to regain your aesthetics, you must risk going under the knife for the upfront cost of a new car. You will have huge surgical scars left on your body haunting you forever, and everyone will know where they are from.

your name is steven

Are you sure

You are pre-diabetic. You dick smells like bologna and sour milk.

You play League of Legends 7-12 hours everyday.

You wonder why you always feel shitty and tired, somehow not understanding that a healthy mind can only exist in a healthy body

that youre fat

You subscribe to OnlyFans.

american

That's fatphobic of you.

Everyday you devour an entire tray of Stouffer's lasagna in between your meals.

You have not seen your feet for over twelve years now.

micropenis

Your parent's never said "I love you."