Tech noob thinking of building a linux server but how do and what do I do to make some $ out of it...

Tech noob thinking of building a linux server but how do and what do I do to make some $ out of it? Rent it to some gays? Need tips.

Attached: 979149.jpg (3840x2400, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ovhcloud.com/en/vps/compare/
adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-jpg.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Nene
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck cock outside for 5 bucks.

Run some virtual machines on it and rent those out. You'll need to offer them for pretty cheap if you're basement hosting however.

here.
updated it for you.
youre welcome

Attached: fify.jpg (250x156, 18.94K)

add php imagenagick for converting pictures, call imageconverter.llama and SEO out the ass and fill it with ads

Fuck off faggot

I'd help but I'm waiting for Putin to nuke a few of your cities so the war can end and gas prices can go back down.

Attached: 1655877795466.jpg (750x726, 77.92K)

You're competing against tech giants with huge datacenters.
You can't beat them on the price because they have economy of scale.
You can't beat them on the tech, they have thousands of dev improving their tools.
Don't even try.
Get a degree/certification and get hired by a company that self host.

fuck off
Any Forums is a pro-russian board

I still dont see any websites that advertise pdf to jpg

I just checked, you can get a VPS with 1vcore, 2GB RAM and 40GB storage for about 5€ a month.
ovhcloud.com/en/vps/compare/

I own a shitty chinese mini PC with a shitty 4 core, 4GB RAM and 128GB SSD, it cost me 200€, it costs me about 2€ of electricity per month.
Do the maths.

>t. Sirgay Gayorgyevich Semenov

I don't know what the fuck that has to do with "building a linux server and rent it to some gays" but here you go, fucking Adobe offer PDF to JPG.

adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-jpg.html

How about NATO nuking a few of russian cities to end the war? Would that work too?

why not obliterate russia as a whole instead?
they provide nothing of value anyway

oink

Attached: image.png (443x494, 188.59K)

That should have been done a few hundred years ago.

Attached: IMG_1326.jpg (602x407, 42.23K)

No, because Russia can retaliate with nukes and I don't want to see things in the USA get even worse. I don't care which particular jewish oligarch gets to run some post-Soviet field on the other side of the planet. I care about food and gas prices here.

If shooting every Ukrainian man and sending every Ukrainian woman (who hasn't already left to be a Tinder whore in another country) to a Siberian sex camp to work as a comfort woman for every random russian infantryman who wants her until she dies of VD brought gas back to ~$1.20/gal like when we had a competent president, then that is a bargain.

Best case scenario is a few Ukranian cities gain the ability to glow in the dark and then the world roughly goes back to it's 2014 configuration except Russia's got even more of what used to be Ukraine.

Attached: 1655070544671.jpg (1024x971, 78.46K)

fun fact:
without the transfer of the jet engine technology, soviet union wouldnt be a thing post-ww2

[Service use]
A total of twenty-five Nenes were sold to the Soviet Union as a gesture of goodwill - with reservation to not use for military purposes - with the agreement of Stafford Cripps. Rolls-Royce were given permission in September 1946 to sell 10 Nene engines to the USSR, and in March 1947 to sell a further 15. The price was fixed under a commercial contract. A total of 55 jet engines were sold to the Soviets in 1947.[8] The Soviets reneged on the deal after the Cold War broke out in 1947, and reverse engineered the Nene to develop the Klimov RD-45, and a larger version, the Klimov VK-1, which soon appeared in various Soviet fighters including Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15.

but theres more!
the west sold the east on a fucking napkin at yalta.
picrel.

you can shove your righteousness up your ass

Attached: yalta-napkin.jpg (351x454, 29.31K)

That’s a very short sighted thing to say. Any use of nuclear weapons by russia would instantly escalate this retarded conflict into WW3. That would affect your fat american ass more than any gass price hike ever could.

forgot sös
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Nene

>wiki
its not exactly a secret
you could have known that

>brought gas back to ~$1.20/gal
kek
it costs $8 to buy a gallon of gas in eastern europe and i think the sanctions should be increased because i despise russia, even ignoring the their invasion on ukraine