Let's hope gnome wins so linux can forever be inferior to windows

>let's hope gnome wins so linux can forever be inferior to windows

Attached: gnome.jpg (384x271, 35.34K)

This post makes no sense.

10k isn't really much, that's about a quarter of a european dev salary. I would guess this is a matter of the GNOME organization applying for some grant.

Feetbros be proud.

t. forty connoisseur

10k is literally nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave them this money to say "We support the open source community".

this is one (1) dick chop surgery

It should be enough for someone to make a better file picker.

kek

I they will waste it again just like last time and then they will go to reddit asking for donations again until someone donates a big amount again and then they will waste it again....

Not only that but it's only $1k per month

those dicks won't turn inside out on their own

This is pajeet money lol

Windows user here, whats wrong with their file explorer?

It's a hell of a lot more than Apple donates to the FreeBSD foundation which they HEAVILY rely on.

you must be very new

It's over. Look what happened to stallman and Linux when M$ got involved. Look at what happened to Blizzard when M$ got involved. Now Gnome is next. RIP

Gnome wins what? Plasma, Gnome, Xfce have been around for 20+ years. What would winning look like? KDE being banned from linux? XFCE forced uninstalled from all PCs? You fuckers are weird a shit.

Nothing. Just seething retards who think one DE actively deciding to not have thumbnails in the file picker is good argument against Linux as a whole.

>123,000,000,000
>donates 10,000 to the gay one
lol

lol, that won't cover even half of one gnome developer's sex changes. down the toilet the money goes, and microsoft gets a tax break for being "charitable". chad move on microsoft's part.

on june as well