Be me

>be me
>in a relationship fo 1.5 years
>recently, gf started getting distant
>no more cuddling
>no more sex
>fuck, I rarely even hear "I love you" despite saying that to her everyday
>when asked about that she says that she "doesn't feel like" doing any of those things
>at this point we're barely more than friends

I really don't want this to end. I love her more than anything, but I'm so miserable right now I'm starting to think I'm better off single

Attached: EdVgmZ1XYAUY786.jpg (709x578, 57.08K)

>don't want this to end

it already ended, she ended being in love with you.

now you're just someone who pays her rent and does heavy lifting for her

find a woman who doesn't use you

You are. At this point, she's just with you because she hasn't found someone else. You have to end it for your own sanity. Time and distance will see you in a better place.

Its evolved into a friendship. These things happen

How can you love someone who doesn't love you. Waste of your time mate.

she's the only one that I was ever able to trust and get attached to. I know I look like a clown, but I it's so fucking hard to let go

>able to trust and get attached to

Yeah, that's the trick women do. It's called "love bombing" where they shower you with affection to gain your attachment then once you can't let go they cut it off.

She didn't actually feel that way, she feels the way now where even telling you "i love you" is too much of a chore for her. 3 words in response to you telling her your feelings is not worthy of a response. That's how little she thinks of you and how much effort she's willing to give to make you feel loved. Not enough effort to say 3 words back to you.

She doesn't love you. You're attached to a woman who is using you to pay her bills, carry her groceries, and do chores for her.

start lifting, get started, get busy and stay busy. it's attractive.
even if it doesnt help directly, youll be fit and find someone better fast ez

I'm definitely not being used for that stuff. She pays her part of the rent and does her part of the chores as usual. Everything seems normal beside the affection part

>She pays her part of the rent

Yeah and you pay the other half.

You know how much an apartment costs when you're the only one paying rent? You're paying half of this woman's rent and you're not even getting sex out of it.

I don't care about sex. I just want to feel loved by her... not any other girl in the world. Just. Her

>want to feel loved by her

She doesn't even want to say 3 words to you. That's how little she cares about you.

She not only doesn't love you, she's so disinterested in you she can't even pretend she loves you by saying 3 words back to you.

Move on. Women aren't like men. They simply get tired of the same man because she thinks she can do better.

then why didn't she just break up with me herself? Even if she wants to I'm not making it easy on her. She has to come to me and say that to my face.

She's waiting for you to break up with her, so she look like the bad guy in the relationship. She could also be fucking someone else.

Women always check out emotionally and wait for the man to figure it out. Then they use him for resources until he finally leaves. Hopefully she finds a new host to leach off before the old host fully detaches.

because you're paying half her rent and she's waiting to find another guy to pay for her shit

women like the stability of having a man to depend on

Why would she refuse to say "I love you" if she cared about you? 3 words she doesn't feel like uttering because she doesn't feel that way. She's looking for another man actively.

>I'm not making it easy on her
She's going to find another man while you "wait" for her to break up with you and move in with him the same week. That'll be really easy on you, won't it?

Open your eyes dude, women do not have the same values when it comes to commitment as men.

Do you have any male friends? I'm guessing not if you asked this board instead of them for advice. They will tell you the same thing.

Attached: alexmonkey.gif (297x270, 1.14M)

I'm not here for advice. Just here to vent

Communicate, give her opportunity to change, if she doesn’t, then get rid of her.

Attached: CDBE2509-6664-47A2-8652-C23927D47293.jpg (635x665, 44.51K)

Had the EXACT same thing with my girlfriend, been together for 4 years since highschool, i loved her a lot, but after some time she started with the same behavior, kind of ignoring me, not replying to love you and good night etc. Finally broke off and was the best thing ive ever done. Was such a pain in the ass trying to care for her even though she does nothing for the relationship. You may be sad for some time, but it will pass, get some good friends, do some fun stuff, and some day you will find a girl who actually cares about you.

Stop being such a miserable sob.
We don't give a shit about your vent, either u ask for advice or you fuck off.
You're fucking pathetic if you can't break it off with her.
Trust me I've been in the same situation as you, so take your head out of your ass and stop acting like a victim.
It's not going to get better, only worse.

I mean this with love and genuine concern for you.

You aren't special, your relationship isn't unique or special, many of us here have been there, many of us here have gone through what you're going through, many of us here learned from it, survived and moved on..

It's done. Your relationship is over. It hurts like all Holy hell, but you'll live.

Hey, another one of these threads. OP is going to be a faggot and reply to people telling him he can turn it around and ignore people giving him good advice. Fuck you OP, you are a faggot and you will get what you deserve.

Dump her king

OP even has in his original post he's better off single and none of his replies show any sign he's looking for advice to turn it around

I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow I'll talk to her to actually understand her point of view. If she won't give me any reason why and things won't get better 'till the end of the month I guess it's over for us.
Thank you guys, you've given me a lot to think about..

She's probably enjoying some niggers cock, face it OP, she got tired of your tiny white pecker. time to kys. it's the only way to end the relationship.

Attached: 1643456204485.jpg (424x565, 39.69K)

her reason will be "I don't know i just don't feel like saying it" and you'll buy into it because you want to believe the relationship can last but it won't

it's already over at this stage but by all means, you should tell her if she doesn't change her behavior she has to move out imminently.

what a fucking pussy lmfao.

At this point, she's using you while she looks, or already hooked up with, someone else. Cut the cord and get your life back.