WTF IS THIS MICROMANAGING SHIT?

I was finally able to get an office job as an architect, being cool in the air conditioning, without having to be on the construction site,

when the new construction manager comes up with the wonderful idea of monitoring the office with security cameras to "protect the expensive computers" that we use for renderings but in reality it's all bullshit, he likes to see us on the computer, and when I'm not glued to the screen, text me to come back to work with a horrible whatsapp sticker he made of himself,

but this time he went overboard, he wants me to fill out an excel sheet DAILY, to know what project I was working on that day, WHAT IS THE MOST AUTISTIC SOLUTION TO SOLVE THIS?

Attached: 162012989350.png (633x357, 215.37K)

which company?

>WHAT IS THE MOST AUTISTIC SOLUTION TO SOLVE THIS?
make the spreadsheet as over-detailed as possible. write down what you eat, when you go to the bathroom and what type, how many times you had to stand up and scratch your ass, just make it so detailed that he will regret having making you do it.

Where i work there is one manager for one and a half People actually making money for the company.
The company is also going down the shitter and the solution these managers have is to start firing people and replace them with untrained temps.
It's funny to see this all burn down while i'm looking for a new job without telling anybody.

red flag. it's time to leave

Do your work and fill out his dumb sheet, don't work late it his time he's wasting. You get paid either way

is Any Forums the jobs board?

Attached: 1509825963069.png (500x465, 116.13K)

Start your own company where you set the rules.

Attached: 5a0b27a135876e01018b5e38.jpg (1000x750, 41.33K)

Hehe, I remember working at one IT firm and the new management decided to make us all fill Google sheets with literal Jira tickets and comments regarding our work each day.
Like 10 people have quit right away including myself and 5 more I knew personally during the next month.

Not saying you should too (at least while you still need that experience in your resume), just be aware that you don't have to tolerate it.

>THE MOST AUTISTIC SOLUTION
Obviously make a script that automatically fills and sends the excel sheet.

You have to have enough money to do that first

there must be a way in which I can fill the damn excel, or something like that, because I work by project and for hours need to keep track, and in itself I have to be all day being a good autocad monke

this is the answer I need, I am so autistic and so pissed that I will start to learn code to fill out the damn excel sheet.

I do what I can to waste time, I fill out the damn excel sheet 15 minutes before I run out of my job, but I feel silly filling out an excel sheet.

its wagie central

Attached: 1622597955685.jpg (300x470, 39K)

This is not normal. Time to find a new job.

This or find a new job, the choice is yours OP

Fuck, meant to quote

A similar thing happened to me in the same field only they printed out the sheet for me to fill in by hand. I just didn't do it and it was never brought up again.
As an aside I spent 7 years with the company and I really shouldn't have.

>he doesn't work from home
>doesn't fap on company time
>doesn't sleep on company time
>doesn't shit on company time
literally typing this with one hand and my other hand """working"""

Attached: 1475902016903.jpg (349x356, 75.55K)

Kek i finally got a work from home job it's a complete life upgrade, no more petrol, no more 1 hour commute each way, no more sitting up in a chair in uncomfortable shoes.

we made it

Attached: 1655507396295.webm (720x720, 1.18M)

> but this time he went overboard, he wants me to fill out an excel sheet DAILY, to know what project I was working on that day
I keep record of what project I’m working on down to half-hour increments. This allows for accurate billing as well as job costing. There are apps for this if keeping a paper record is too strenuous for you.
Also, if you’re in the US it can be a crime to claim that you’re an architect without a license, depending on the state. Unless you mean software architect, in which case there are no legal standards at all.

Find a new job. When you do leave current hellhole. If they ask why you're leaving cite that you don't like micromanagement and your current manager is a large factor in this. Enjoy new job. Or rinse and repeat if new job is also a hellhole.

>9h Email management
>10h Toilet break
>11h Prospective meditation
>12h Quesadillas with anchoves
>13h Github arguing
>14h Digestive nap
>15h Second toilet break
>16h Code quality control
>17h Overtime email management

make a script to fill it up with mixed-up bullshit everyday and resume actual work

>3 hours of actual work
yup, seems like a normal workday