Can I smoke tea? Like if I put the contents of a Red bush tea bag in a rollup, can I smoke it?

Can I smoke tea? Like if I put the contents of a Red bush tea bag in a rollup, can I smoke it?

Attached: 1111.jpg (2048x1536, 196.89K)

You can. I’d prefer to tinfoil smoke some heroin tho

Yes. Fuckin idiot.

Yes. But there would be no effect and it would smell weird.

No.

i've smoked schisandra berry tea before it's astringent so when i cut my hand the other day it instantly stopped the blood. be careful though some teas have flouride shit used as a preservative and smoking up to 9pp of flouride is terrible for your pineal gland. would not smoke again to be honest it was a very shitty high.

Sure you can but you won't like it.

You can smoke anything. Results will vary.

you'd get a better high smoking the grass off your front lawn. did you consider just spinning around in a chair real fast if you're this desperate? you'd get a better buzz off the tea from just drinking it normally.

Incorrect. Aero-vascular consumption is a lot more quick and impactful than digestive consumption.

it'll be harsh. tea is bitter. you'll probably puke.

hey, i would bet money that it would deliver caffeine into the bloodstream through the lungs, in a very stupid, damaging way, but still...

Tea is extremely low in caffeine. If you smoked a whole teabag you would get like 30mg of caffeine

you can't get high from smoking caffeine, it doesn't work that way

maybe if you dried, it powdered it, then snorted it, then maybe you could get more caffeine from it, but i still wouldn't bet on it

Ive done it. Doesnt taste great. Smooth though.. Grains always falling out.

You can smoke anything. Just do yourself a favour and buy a pipe, much easier.

Yea but it smells and tastes different

I belive theres green tea cigarrets, people on movies set smoke green tea cigis in the scenes..

Yes of course you can. I've done it before and it worked well and tasted quite smooth. Green tea works best I believe they even sell actual packets of those. Is it good for you? Who the fucks knows smoking anything is bad.

No.

It is impossible to smoke

Kid…. Just dont smoke.

Attached: IMG_1292.jpg (400x400, 50.11K)