On my way to page 10

on my way to page 10

Attached: 1624515579090.png (1280x1024, 1.6M)

i wanna come with you!~

Attached: hey.png (261x193, 7.61K)

I can fix World of Warcraft.

Need tank? ILVL 9999 Bear Druid

May have lost my OP thread in the shuffle of catalogs ...

I want page 10 too

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-08-07-26-42-09_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg (935x712, 427.49K)

get licking~

Attached: Worship.png (1378x2039, 313.25K)

hey I fucking love alliance

>bear tank
Yeah, why bother with things like "gear" and "mitigation" when you can rely entirely on your healers.

> i love the heccin' alliance man!
What's it like knowing you played on easy mode, bum! FOR THE HORDE! Just know, before I quit, I did so LOVE raiding your cities with a full 40 man and making mods kick us out so you babies could do your quests, lol.

Yeah, let's only play the game one way all day, cause you're sposed to!

> drood tank
Fuck off. Go heal and buff shit that's what you're good at.
> t. blood elf pally, dual spec'd to prot and holy, was at one point best healer and top 5 tank on my server

I'm not faggot, you seem to have me confused with someone who is

> kek yeah watch this guys, ima go ambush these fags in lion form, yeah
> *proceeds to get ass beat*
> *proceeds to pop travel form and run like a bitch*
Wassa matter?

good. Stay there, Alliance FILTH

The only good thing about world PvP was taking their cities. Last xpac Borealus was horde because we said so. Good times man. For the Horde!!

You play alliance, you automatically like dicks in your butt. Facts.

we're never going to make it to page 10 with all these new clan member HAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: Naval seal team 6.png (511x567, 17.45K)

Yeah I quit after WotLK. Couldn't keep doing it.
They tried to do the same thing to Orgrimmar one day, and we didn't even put a raid together, just every major Horde clan on the server showed up and popped off on them. Was funny, for real.

No, caring about what illusionary "team" you were on is gay as fuck, and making it a part of yourself is cringe. I'm gonna go play better games, have fun raiding you queer.

> implying I still play
> IMA GO PLAY BETTER GAMES D: CRINGE D: