This is unironically unacceptable in 2022

this is unironically unacceptable in 2022

Attached: Capture.png (476x539, 29.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npmjs.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>YOU WILL DOWNLOAD ALL THE DIRECT X's GOIYM

for such a small size, even including .net frameworks and older directx versions, end ruslt being ability to run everything since mid 90s up to present day .... that is very acceptable.

npmjs.com/

it works and has worked for 20 years. What's the issue?
Plus, these are mere megabytes.

Right, only 2 dependencies to run software from 2008?
And you don't even need to recompile anything?
This isn't Linux-grade!

when i was a windows retard, first thing i would install is
Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One

>installing dependencies is an alien concept to windows fags because most of their software came with redists
lol

Welcome to 4channel, GPT-3

>>installing dependencies
>install 80000 dependencies, most of which have been removed from the '''''''''repo''''''''' and/or are no longer API compatible and there is no way to hunt down which version you need because that information isn't written down anywhere
linux, lol.

>anonymous posters have different opinions than my own
>NOO THIS CANNOT BE, HELP NIGGERMAN THEY MUST ALL BE BOTS
Let me guess, you'll spam picrel next?

Attached: 1642353868220.png (680x675, 768.76K)

>all of windows' supposed dll hell consequences is sub 200 MB of C++ runtimes installed so that most users don't even know they exist
>while on linux you have to install 1.5 GB and dozens of dependencies just to have QT applications working

Attached: 1649609939047.png (512x468, 189.51K)

linux direly needs a company with incentive to make a distro that fixes all of this shit and massively breaks compatibility with older linux software

gnome

they have only exacerbated the problem

as I first transitioned to linux this seemed very unreasonable to me, to create and maintain those gigantic trees of interleaved dependencies and having to do so for the rest of eternity

>bots learned to post pictures and recognize context
it's over fleshbros

>opinions
That’s very generous of you to call it that.

skill issue

Never happened to me or anyone I know. Let me guess, you're just making shit up?

that's because you've never tried using anything that's out of date on linux, aka anything practical.